NBA 26-24 +8.33 units

5-0 for Monday, 2 so far....

Celtics/Pacers o198

4 units

Lakers+8.5

Pistons-4.5

Rockets/Grizzlies o199.5

2 units each

Leaning on the Pistons-4.5. IMO this could be the game that breaks the Celtics ats run, but I'm more comfortable with the over. Lakers catching too many pts IMO, especially given the history & Odom's return.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-13-2007, 10:15 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL Tonight Udog !

Comment

I think Indy does it. Also Indy is on a 0-3 run ATS.

Comment

Udoggiedog- GL!...do you like any team or quarter/half plays on that BOS game or should i roll with the game over. I am seeing 1H at 99, 1Q at 50, then there is BOS over 51 1/2 1H and DET Over 47 1H, and i've got BOS 102 1/2 for the game and IND 95 1/2 for the game. My total is at 198 1/2.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

very similar card tonight...with ya on 3 of your 4 plays:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys...

Knicks+13
            Pistons-215

1.5 to win 2.7 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Udoggiedog- GL!...do you like any team or quarter/half plays on that BOS game or should i roll with the game over. I am seeing 1H at 99, 1Q at 50, then there is BOS over 51 1/2 1H and DET Over 47 1H, and i've got BOS 102 1/2 for the game and IND 95 1/2 for the game. My total is at 198 1/2.
              Sorry FF, I was out all day... need a 58 pt 4th quarter to hit the over, not looking good :puke:

Houston/Memphis o101 2ndh

1 unit

Adding another unit to this over. Both teams are a combined 2-13 from 3pt land, yet have still put up 102 1sth. IMO they put up more in the second half, as long as the Grizzlies keep it competetive....

Comment

Horrible shooting in the Celtics game is toi blame for the loss on the total. The pace og game was solid for an over, but there's not much you can do when the Pacers shoot 35% & both teams are a combined 14-43 from 3 pt land. Thanks a bunch guys :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  Sorry FF, I was out all day... need a 58 pt 4th quarter to hit the over, not looking good :puke:

no sweat Udog...i left it alone tonight....i just wanted to keep it rolling as i have been on fire in the NBA lately.....:laughing: ....i will keep checking back to see what you've got going this week.......:thumbs: ....GL!..on the rest

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    no sweat Udog...i left it alone tonight....i just wanted to keep it rolling as i have been on fire in the NBA lately.....:laughing: ....i will keep checking back to see what you've got going this week.......:thumbs: ....GL!..on the rest
                    Glad you did LoL. IMO the Hawks win tomorrow over the Bobcats. Waiting on a line, but 6 or less & it's a 3 unit play. Probably going to be 7 though. Hawks are off a loss but rested. Charlotte won big today but for some stupid reason left their starters in way longer than they needed to. Letdown tomorrow IMO. Also eyeing up the Warriors (pending what happens tonight in Portland). Orlando may be live in Cleveland....

Comment

Mavs-10 2ndh

5 units

Strong play... Dirk won't stay cold the whole game. Dallas wins by 8. Last play of the day, GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

lmao...at the LAL.......FIFTEEN (15)........FIF-freeking-TEEN (15) turnovers..............in the stinking FIRST HALF.........:puke: ......they are really a bad organization. Kupcheck is a mental midget as a GM, Buss is a senile fool as an owner, and the team can best be described as a hodge podge. They will make the playoffs, though, as i was looking....they can't help but make the playoffs as there are so many just brutally awful teams in the West......SAC, SEA, PORT, MIN, GS, MEM.....

Comment

Turiaf is just garbage. What kills me is they're winning the rebound battle, & Bynum's actually playing a little physical. I thought Odom would make them considerably better, but it hasn't been the case so far...

Dallas has tied it up, hopefully they pull ahead & win comfortably. Memphis/Houston over looking good, wish I'd thrown a little on the Grizz... just found out about a decent poker game, so i'm out the door. Hopefully I come back to some winners

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                            just found out about a decent poker game, so i'm out the door.
                            LMFAO....udoggies heading out rounding tonight......:laughing: ......you heading down to the chesterfield......:laughing: ....

Comment

Working...
                            X