Warriors-1.5

Warriors/Knicks o219

Suns/Kings o213.5

Nuggets-7

3 units each

Bucks+6.5

Nuggets-2 1stq

2 units each

Looking at plays on the Bucks, possibly the Pacers in some form..... GLTA :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-20-2007, 10:20 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

what you think about dallas -9 over toronto and i like indiana myself
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

wow didnt even look at your thread, i swear and posted warriors total and same line of thinking here, bout to go add warriors play now after seeing your on the same stuff, lets cash this game :thumbs: :beerbang:

Comment

Dananderson- (Edited) the Raptors are on the front end of a b2b on the road, & off a 4th quarter collapse. I don't think they will win, but 9 pts is too many after further review. Dallas could be caught in a look ahead, as they go on the road to face the Rockets on Wed. I'm going to see how the first half goes, & depending on whether or not there's value, I may jump in.

Warriors- horrible spot scheduling wise for the Knicks. They played a 4 game west coast swing that ended in a route late Saturday night @ Denver. Tuesday game @ home, followed by a road game wednesday @ Detroit. That's a pretty tough spot to play someone, let alone a team like the warriors who will run you ragged. NY hasn't been playing good defense, & GS has never claimed to. I expect another fast paced game where all we need is 43% shooting from both to get over the number. NY hasn't scored that many pts consistently this season, mostly due to poor shooting, but they haven't played @ home vs. a running team that often. Last time they faced a high octane team @ home it was the Nuggets, & the two totaled 231 pts. 2 of the Warriors 3 road games have totaled 230 or more, so the number really isn't high enough to scare me off. Honestly, if the Warriors were bigger faves, I would be more worried about the total, but it looks like they expect the Knicks to put up a fight. In the end IMO the Warriors win 119-110 or so.

Denver- Laying pts with a team that plays no defense is generally not a good idea, but never say never. The Bulls are in complete disarray, & stuck on the road so the fading continues. Denver is good enough to run them right off the court, IMO a DD win. I wouldn't touch the over as I'm not sure the Bulls are capable of scoring over 90 pts.... may add the 1st quarter a la Memphis last night :sm:

Suns/Kings over- The Suns have totaled 214+ in the last 3 games vs. NY, Chi, & Houston. The Kings have scored 103+ in their last 3 games, but have given up 108 or more in 3 of their last 4 games. IMO both get over the century mark early, & Suns off a big win @ Houston. IMO this one could be close, so fouling at the end of the game would be a bonus....

I'm looking into the Hawks as well. For some reason they always play the best teams tough when they're at home. They've already beat Dallas & the Suns at home, so this would be the trifecta if they could pull out the home win vs. the Spurs. Last year they beat the Pistons at home, but lost by 7 to Dal & SA. SA could also be in look ahead mode, as they travel back home to meet Orlando wed. I would have already played it had it been at +7, but at 6 I may play it smaller....
        Last edited by Underdog88; 11-20-2007, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Nice Beholdah, hopefully we're on the right side :cheery:

Comment

Udog- you like any team totals tomorrow or 1Q plays?
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF- Just added the Nuggets 1stq. I would lean on the Warriors to win the first quarter, but if I played anything other than game side/total, it would be 1sth over... as far as team totals, Denver will be about 106.5, which could be cutting it close as IMO they blowout the Bulls. IMO they score anywhere from 102-112, but again I like the 1stq more.

I'm laying off the Hawks. I wanted 7, & even then it's a tough play to make. I'd rather stick to the ones I'm more confident in. Off to work, GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

GL Tonight Udog !.......What are your thoughts on the Wizards tonight ? I think they get Arenas back and seem to have a little momentum after a slow start.

Comment

I feel like a fool for not taking the Warriors and over, but the Knicks can't lose every game. Of their remaining games this month, this is the easiest game on the schedule for the month. Isn't Isiah Thomas going to slow the game down a little and go inside to Randolph or Curry?

Comment

LOVE the Warriors tonight! They need to try climbing outta their hole with Boston waiting tmr. Just hope they can contain Curry and Randolph. Also see a DD blowout in Denver playing Bulls w/o Deng. Have 4 units on each myself. GL!! :cheers:

Comment

What Deng is not playing now?

Comment

Agreed on the Warriors. The Knicks are in absolute DISARRAY right now and probably will be until Isisah gets the ax.

May be a good team to fade for the next several weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                          What Deng is not playing now?
                          Deng didn't play against the Lakers on Sunday night. I believe the Sun TImes said something about his back.
                          Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                            Agreed on the Warriors. The Knicks are in absolute DISARRAY right now and probably will be until Isisah gets the ax.

May be a good team to fade for the next several weeks.
                            Yep.
                            Unhappy with Knicks' effort, Isiah Thomas kicks players out of practice

Comment

Udog i am going to jump on board with the DEN -2 1Q and the NYK Under28 1/2 1Q -110...GL!...
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X