Need 2 picks tonight, Some Early Leans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
    So why the hell are they favored by so much? I don't know, but I hate giving that much chalk.
    detroit is rested, and Imo they still feel the sting from last years playoffs (up 2-0 and lose 2-4):beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
      Homedawg who are you? This is the 2nd time you called me out today. Earlier you asked me why I was posting on the board? WTF?
      How am I the *******? I didn't call anyone out you a sshole. Sersiously man, I didn't make a bad comment towards you or anyone on here today and people keep starting with me. I don't understand.

can you read????:boog:

Comment

Stop causing problems with me. Obviously I'm going to call you something back when you call me an a sshole for no reason.

Comment

Stop causing problems with me. Obviously I'm going to call you something back when you call me an a sshole for no reason.
          dude, I dont look at the "featured picks", but I do believe they are part of this forum... you disrespecting their picks, is the same as disrespecting anyone in this forum. That is why I asked you "why are you here"?????? Dont get in my ****, about your bull****in**** posts!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

"I would have been even if my dad did not bother me to the point where I changed a big winning pick. I had the winner but he would not leave me alone and I changed it to the loser since he said the line was too high. I keep trying to chase the losses and now im over $4000 in debt. I really need to get this money back then I have no problems betting smaller."

-TheGoods420

If Pops tells you to take the Cavs tonight, tell him to screw and lay the 8.5..

Comment

u guys need to stop bickering. We're all here to win the money. People will disagree, I mean the lines are set to get money on both sides. We've got a problem if everyone on the forum likes the same pick.

Game time in a little bit. Just watch the game and see what happens.

John, if gambling were that easy, everyone would be winning. It's what I say to everyone who loves a trap line.
              39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
              Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
              Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                dude, I dont look at the "featured picks", but I do believe they are part of this forum... you disrespecting their picks, is the same as disrespecting anyone in this forum. That is why I asked you "why are you here"?????? Dont get in my ****, about your bull****in**** posts!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:
                Buddy I posted before you and then you started **** with me. Again, I didn't say a word to you.

Comment

Im not bickerin', and I dont have any money on the cavs tonight!!!!:celebrate:

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
                    "I would have been even if my dad did not bother me to the point where I changed a big winning pick. I had the winner but he would not leave me alone and I changed it to the loser since he said the line was too high. I keep trying to chase the losses and now im over $4000 in debt. I really need to get this money back then I have no problems betting smaller."

-TheGoods420

Really funny making fun of me when I was at the lowest point in my life. Im done with this forum, too many a ssholes like these two on here. I sersiously did nothing wrong and these guys keep fuc.king with me. Why isn't someone warning these people or telling them to stop?

Comment

Really funny making fun of me when I was at the lowest point in my life. Im done with this forum, too many a ssholes like these two on here. I sersiously did nothing wrong and these guys keep fuc.king with me. Why isn't someone warning these people or telling them to stop?
                      :pud:

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post

-TheGoods420

Thats not funny to make fun of the situation I was in. I hope you go bankrupt pal. I'm not even going to respond to you two anymore because I don't want to lose my account. Way to treat a new member who contributes to this board almost daily.

Comment

Thats not funny to make fun of the situation I was in. I hope you go bankrupt pal.

:cry:

Comment

alright, enough ****. Homedawg, ur hilarious, but mean :laughing: .

You will earn your respect here John by posting and making the right picks. Just don't come back and talk madd **** if Cleveland covers. No one likes a gloater.

This is a small forum with a bunch of guys that know each other pretty well. Don't **** it up.
                            39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                            Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                            Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
                              alright, enough ****. Homedawg, ur hilarious, but mean :laughing: .

You will earn your respect here John by posting and making the right picks. Just don't come back and talk madd **** if Cleveland covers. No one likes a gloater.

This is a small forum with a bunch of guys that know each other pretty well. Don't **** it up.

dont intend to be mean..... dammit, when I have a losin' day I---> :laughing:

because, it's the books money I lost!!!!!

Comment

Alright don't have the time to baby sit so this is a warning!!!

Lets get back to capping and fading. I mean capping

BOL

BB:thumbs:
                                "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
                                X