Need 2 picks tonight, Some Early Leans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
    Alright don't have the time to baby sit so this is a warning!!!

Lets get back to capping and fading. I mean capping

BOL

BB:thumbs:
    :huddle:

Comment

IMHO, if there's 2 so called "traps" on tonight's card, it's Cleveland +8.5 (IMO they get ******* pasted by Detroit tonight), and Golden St -1, -2 or whatever. SAC hasn't lost by more than 2 all year at home, and they're playing great basketball right now, contrary to popular belief. If you have League Pass and you've watched them play, you probably know what I mean. Sure GS could win, but IMO the line is in your favor to take the Queens.

CLE is a far bigger "trap" though, IMHO. If that CLE +8.5 doesn't look too good to be true, I'm not sure what does :thumbs:

Just my 2 cents

Comment

biggest trap----->pho -5............ hou wins imo:beer2:

Comment

Let's be honest here, the first 6 minutes of this game has not been officiated fairly... Drew Gooden has been fouled 3 times and they only called it once. He was tripped by Billups on 1 play, and another play he was posting and Billups ran into Drew as he went into his postup move. Bad Calls, anyone who is watching the game can clearly see this game hasn't been called fairly to this point. I hope this whole game doesn't go like this, because the Pistons are getting every call somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
            Let's be honest here, the first 6 minutes of this game has not been officiated fairly... Drew Gooden has been fouled 3 times and they only called it once. He was tripped by Billups on 1 play, and another play he was posting and Billups ran into Drew as he went into his postup move. Bad Calls, anyone who is watching the game can clearly see this game hasn't been called fairly to this point. I hope this whole game doesn't go like this, because the Pistons are getting every call somehow.

:cry:

Comment

Seriously, I was going to drop it but it's guys like this one that make other forums unreadable, and a lack of this guy is what makes this forum so good. Saying other people make him lose, getting in to fights on a daily basis, etc. The act is old, you said you were leaving, just go. The one stone cold lock I have for you is that nobody will give a **** that you left.

Comment

back to the subject of basketball, i can't believe how poorly milwaukee played in the second quarter. At one point it was 20-2 with like 3-4 minutes left in the half.

it ends with a small run by milwaukee. I need this to be a close game and hope for points. Need 104 in the second half to hit my over. o/u is set at 99, so hopefully I can pull an extra 5 out of there.

Memphis started out hot, but toronto and their dangerous, upbeat tempo has taken the game over and is up 18 at the half.

Detroit and Cleveland is close, dunno if detroit can take this one down, but still a lot of basketball to be played.

As I read this, TCU has taken the lead 14-8 against texas tech. Errgghhh shoulda taken TCU in my 2 game. Atlanta is out sizzling like I thought, but I dunno why Milwaukee benched it's starters so early. Down 15-20 and building, I still see only one starter on the floor. There better be some energy second half or I'm gonna be :bang: :bang: :bang:
                39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  Seriously, I was going to drop it but it's guys like this one that make other forums unreadable, and a lack of this guy is what makes this forum so good. Saying other people make him lose, getting in to fights on a daily basis, etc. The act is old, you said you were leaving, just go. The one stone cold lock I have for you is that nobody will give a **** that you left.

I didn't start anything. Get your facts straight pal. I was done typing in this thread but I have to respond when morons like you keep taking shots at me. I've never said a word to you either. Please read all my threads I made again today and you will see I didn't start anything at all. Don't just type bs and gang up on me for no reason.

Nice, Lebron doesn't start the 2nd half. Looks like you guys lucked out.
                  Last edited by TheGoods420; 11-28-2007, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I didn't start anything. Get your facts straight pal. I was done typing in this thread but I have to respond when morons like you keep taking shots at me. I've never said a word to you either. Please read all my threads I made again today and you will see I didn't start anything at all. Don't just type bs and gang up on me for no reason.

:cry:

Comment

repost.
                      Last edited by recovering77; 11-28-2007, 09:25 PM.

Comment

looks like a .500 day so far.

Toronto Winner
                        Over ATL/MIL Loser

Michigan -3 Loser

Pending-
                        Detroit -8.5, up 16
                        TCU +8.5, up 12

need hits on the next couple of games to save face for tonight.
                        Adding PHO/HOU Under 206 (looking bad already)
                        Penn St. -3
                        TCU second half, gotta win the game now

shoulda found a better game on board than ATL/MIL.

Comment

Lucked out? Detroit is up 24 as I type this. Lebron is a great player, there's no disputing that, but seriously....

Truth be told, Cleveland is in a horrible spot tonight (4th in 5 nights and off an emotional OT win) and playing a rested, championship caliber team. The game had blowout written all over it, and the oddsmakers were telling you so by making the line unusually high.

Admitting when you were wrong, instead of making excuses about why you lost (not that the game is over, but it seems like you are basically conceding defeat for the Cavs) is a very big part of how you become a better handicapper, just like with anything else in life.

Again, my 2 cents

Comment

Stif, its all about the benjamins.... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
                              Detroit by 20 tonight...
                              :ohman: you were way off... Detroit by 35

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                                biggest trap----->pho -5............ hou wins imo:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                                X