No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's NBA Tuesday Brap Braps***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Udoggiedog- GL!....i took the Clips -1 tonight.....just a hunch.....

and man.....all your thread posse needs is koofter back......:hide:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Udoggiedog- GL!....i took the Clips -1 tonight.....just a hunch.....
      Man I was just getting ready to add the Bucks 1stq & tell you I like it..... I really like the Bucks tonight!
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Man I was just getting ready to add the Bucks 1stq & tell you I like it..... I really like the Bucks tonight!
        lol...i usually ride with you but i just have a feeling on the clips tonight....they are about the only team i follow because i have part of 2 season seats sets for work......we'll see...im probably going to take in the the arse...but too late now....:thumbs:

Comment

then I'll lay off the 1stq & root for you to cash that:thumbs:

You do know thornton is out, & Magette is a gametime decision right? JMO that Redd goes off on the Clips.

Comment

Oh ****, I thought you meant you were on the Clips 1stq! Oh well, I guess we're butting heads here :punch:

Comment

Clippers team u97-105

Bucks-105 1stq

1 unit each

Clips have gone over this total at home 3 times, to the Warriors, Nuggets & Sonics. IMO this is an under game, with the winner being lucky to crack 90.

Comment

i tailed on the cavs/nets under... but i made the wrong bet at my book and took the over:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                  i tailed on the cavs/nets under... but i made the wrong bet at my book and took the over:laughing:
                  No way....:bang:

Looking like the Lakers shooting off the charts will give me my first loss of the day :bitching:

Comment

any interest in the orange bowl udoggie? me's got tix im trying to dump.

Comment

Clips have gone over this total at home 3 times, to the Warriors, Nuggets & Sonics. IMO this is an under game, with the winner being lucky to crack 90.
                      Lawlor's Law....first team to a 100 wins.....

Comment

No way....:bang:

Looking like the Lakers shooting off the charts will give me my first loss of the day :bitching:
                        That's fine, it was a tester anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          That's fine, it was a tester anyway.
                          LMAO! I have to say, it's the first time I've heard that one...

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                            any interest in the orange bowl udoggie? me's got tix im trying to dump.
                            Thanks, but I methinks I'll be too busy around then to take the trip...

Comment

looks like the Clips game is going to be a competitive one...both teams over 50+ percent 1/2 way through the first....

Comment

looking like the Clips were the play, at least 1stq... Bucks are shooting like garbage, & LAC is @ 50%. The only thing keeping the Bucks in this one is they are outrebounding LAC. We'll see what happens. Hedging off of the over with a middle attempt in Sacramento. Jazz are shooting over 50%, but the pace of game favors the under. I think if this stays close there will be a slow down...

Jazz/Kings u106.5 2ndh

2 units
                                Last edited by Underdog88; 12-04-2007, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X