X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    NBA 165-152-2 +17.84 units
    Also like the Bulls to beat the Celtics Saturday. Yeah, I said it. GLTA

Moneyline has already dropped from +220 to +200 on 5dimes. I think I'll take a stab at Chicago +5.5:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
      Moneyline has already dropped from +220 to +200 on 5dimes. I think I'll take a stab at Chicago +5.5:thumbs:
      I really would like this a hell of a lot more if the Bulls had lost yesterday!
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        You waiting for x3ricx's appearance??

- Me too....lol.
        stif oughta ban both you clowns for baiting x3ricx into getting himself the axe. LOL

bunch of trouble makers :thumbs:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          stif oughta ban both you clowns for baiting x3ricx into getting himself the axe. LOL

bunch of trouble makers :thumbs:
          x3ricx had the axe coming his way since he set foot on this board, lol....I just had to wait till i saw him break a rule to be fair, because sometimes people change once they see what this board is all about.

Actually, I get a freakin kick out of people who make asses out of themselves (testers, lol) and mess with respected cappers like U-dog who almost always post winners when they have one bad night actually, but if i let it go for everyone's amusement, you guys know what it'll turn into....a zoo of idiots, lol

Just had to be done for the good of the site

Comment

Working...
          X