Sixers team o97.5-105

Suns team o58.5-105 1sth

Clippers team o90.5

3 units each

Clippers+230

T-Pups+340

Magic -1.5 1stq

1 unit each

Last edited by Underdog88; 12-12-2007, 02:18 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I'd advise to grab the Bulls before they become faves. Bad line there IMO, & you can always buy out & attemp a middle....

Leaning on the Dal/Tor under, waiting on that NO/Den line....
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-12-2007, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Hey Udog, GL tomorrow.. I was thinking about taking the Jazz +6.5. It seems like a good spot because the lost to Portland at home and will now be facing a Phoenix team that struggles to play defense. Any thoughts?
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        Hey Udog, GL tomorrow.. I was thinking about taking the Jazz +6.5. It seems like a good spot because the lost to Portland at home and will now be facing a Phoenix team that struggles to play defense. Any thoughts?
        Thanks wsox!

Suns/jazz over & Suns 1sth over- I have a big problem with the Jazz tonight, & it involves their track record this season playing on b2b road games.....

@LaL.....lost 119-109

@Indy........lost 117-97

@NYK.........lost 113-109

@Sac..........lost 117-107

@Dal...........lost 125-117

the Jazz are 0-5 su on b2b road games this season, losing 4 by 8 or more... Makes it tough for me to back the Jazz. They shot horribly last night, I have a hard time thinking they repeat that performance. I'm interested to see how both of these teams respond to losing streaks, but after noticing the totals on Jazz b2b games, I added the over. no interest in backing the Suns either, as they have been in a funk lately as well, & have had a tough time covering game lines. I did however, add the Suns 1sth team total. The Suns have now gone over 58 1sth pts in 8 of their last 11 games, with the 3 that didn't being bad situationally. I won't type it all in again, but for those interested, check my Monday thread for Suns team over 1sth. I think this is a game where both teams run a bunch, & as long as the shots are falling, I like the total to land in the mid 230's.
        Last edited by Underdog88; 12-12-2007, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Sink or swim tonight..... lots to say, hopefully it translates into a positive night.

Sixers team o97.5- I like the Sixers to get over the century mark tonight against the Wolves. I also the game over, but would rather take the schizo Wolves out of the equation. Let's look at Philly's last couple games. They exploded @ home vs. Boston for 57 1sth pts. Since that game they have put up 100+ vs. Boston, NYK 2x, & the Rockets. Really impressive to put up 100 vs. Boston & Houston, as they are good defensive teams that have held opponents under 94 ppg this season. Now they are at home to face the T-wolves, who allow an average of 101.6 ppg to opponents. They have allowed 98 pts or more in 6 of 9 road games. They have also allowed 100+ in 12 of there 19 games played this season. No interest on a side in this matchup, though I would like Minny to keep it relatively close, so there's no 4thq slowdown.....

Comment

Boston/Kings under- Back to the Boston home unders. First off, the large spread would suggest a fave cover, which often (especially in Celtics games this season) translates to an under. Boston home games & totals....

Wash..............186

Denver............212

Atlanta............189

NJ...................160

Miami..............183

GS..................187

LaL..................201

Knicks..............163

Cleveland.........150

Toronto............196

So in 7 of Boston's 10 home games, the total fell under 190 pts. Let's look at the 3 that didn't. Denver- Boston shot 65%/Denver 45%. in a closely played game. Lakers- Boston 51%/LaL 43% lakers made it close at the end. The Totronto game Boston shot 53%, both teams combined shot 40% from behind the 3 pt line, & Boston went to the line 30 times. This is the Kings first game of an East coast road trip, & without Martin, I would expect even more emphasis on defense. I think this one ends up playing into the low 180's.

FYI, I'm doing writeups one at a time because my computer has been screwing up & I've been losing everything I typed.... I just don't want people to think I'm purposely bumping my thread to the top LoL.

Comment

Great write-ups man:thumbs:

Tailin you on that sixers team total if you dont mind...
              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Thanks srn.... GL to you today :thumbs:

Houston/Det under- This is one where IMO vegas is telling you they expect a slower pace & lower scoring defensive battle by where the line is set. The Pistons average over 100 ppg on the road, & Houston is averaging 95 ppg. So why is the line set at 183? Well, for starters, Detroit is on ab2b road game. Secondly, ahouston is a pretty solid under team at home. Now looking at the numbers, only 2 of Houston's home games have fell under this total (169 vs. port/170 vs the Spurs, & it landed on 183 vs. LaL), but the totals all fell considerably lower than their opponents regular games. I don't have the actual ats record of Houston's game totals at home, but judging by the numbers I would say they are 6-2, if not 7-1. Alston is iffy, which IMO is pretty big, as he's the best of their options at pg. & the best at spreading the ball around. I like the under with or without T-mac in.....

Magic/Bucks over- The Bucks are in a very bad spot situationally, as they are playing their first game home off a 5 game road trip. 3 of their last 4 games have totaled over 210 pts. The Magic are 11-2 on the road, but coming off a loss where they shot 39% committed 19 turnovers & only scored 87 pts. The last meeting between these two ended in a 102-83 win for the Magic, where Orlando shot 43% & the Bucks a dismal 38%. To me that says the pace was there, but the shots weren't falling. A similar pace tonight it was I expect, hopefully both teams canshoot 43% or better. There is the revenge angle for the Bucks, but I just don't like the spot they are in.

Comment

Clippers team o90.5- Bobcats rested at home & Clippers on a b2b, but the Cats just haven't been playing D. Charlotte has allowed over 90 pts in 10 straight games! I know the Clippers have horribly low scoring games on b2b so far this season, but I still think this number is too low. The Clippers have scored over 91 pts in 7 of their 9 road games. They have scored over 91 in 13 of their 20 games overall. Also playing the moneyline, as although the Bobcats have the favorable situation, I think the Clips have a better shot at winning then the line would suggest. They own the Cats biatch. sorry.

Bulls- books were forced to put them out as dogs because the Pacers have been playing well, are at home, & have the better record... for now. I'm basically just picking the winner here, glad I got it early at a nice number. Big lean to the Bulls team over, & the game over, but I made enough plays for today.

Toronto- my thoughts in JML's thread, though I didn't think the line would move & now that it has & he's on them, I wish I would have left it alone & played the under. I still don't like the fact of backing the Mavs on the road until they prove otherwise....

Comment

GL UD :thumbs:

Comment

Christ, I am having an epileptic seizure looking at your plays.....

GL though
                      Go Boilers!
                      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97