The Goods last stand Nba Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
    Homedawg please tell me you seen that **** yesterday.
    I seen the nets win the boards, and protected the ball better (less turnovers, more steals) the nets only made 8 more ft's than cle... nets controlled the 2h, and won the game, simple as that... Cleveland not jellin' yet, that is why I did not bet on them last night....:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      Like I said, I definitely did not see the whole game so I can't intelligently comment, but I also know that if you go to a Cavs message board that you are going to get messages/posts like that so it's also probably not representative of what really happened and complaining about games being fixed is not going to get you anywhere either.

GL tonite!
      Well I don't know where else to look to get quotes. Obviously Cavs fans will be biased. The play by play guys can only say so much without losing their jobs.

I was going to record the replay of the game today but its not on Saturday. There should be a site where you can watch the games again and I would prove my point. For those of you who want to believe, I'm telling you with all sincerity something was very wrong with yesterdays game.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        I seen the nets win the boards, and protected the ball better (less turnovers, more steals) the nets only made 8 more ft's than cle... nets controlled the 2h, and won the game, simple as that... Cleveland not jellin' yet, that is why I did not bet on them last night....:beer2:
        LOL. I am going to argue this too far and get kicked off. Forget about it. New Jersey did play better in the 2nd half, but not 15 points better. Take away the gifts from the refs and we have a different result.

Comment

Working...
        X