Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the Cavs game fixed tonight too? Maybe if they stopped getting outrebounded every night they would start winning? :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
      3 team parlay: Kings +8, Cavs ML, Bucks ML
      Again, just some friendly advice = 3 team parlays are never "a safe play". This is a good place to learn, and we are trying to teach.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
        I made a big deal about it because it is the worst officiated game I have seen this year. For someone who didn't see the whole game you shouldn't be saying much Cusefan.
        Hey ****er, if you have your panties in a bunch over a single game and you're going to play the conspiracy game after you lose, then you lost before you even started. This **** isnt for you.

I happen to think you have zero clue what you are doing, and the only reason I'm posting is to show my utter disgust for you.

Before you start poppin off on guys or talkin **** about Refs, realize every game is 50/50 and you picked the wrong 50...............

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

class dismissed... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
            I happen to think you have zero clue what you are doing, and the only reason I'm posting is to show my utter disgust for you.
            :laughing: daaaamn

now who's panties in a bunch! LOL shamrock :beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Hey ****er, if you have your panties in a bunch over a single game and you're going to play the conspiracy game after you lose, then you lost before you even started. This **** isnt for you.

Before you start poppin off on guys or talkin **** about Refs, realize every game is 50/50 and you picked the wrong 50...............
              **** you. I do realize its 50/50 you ******* piece of ****. The calls were not fair at all. What don't you ******* understand? AGAIN, **** YOU

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                Was the Cavs game fixed tonight too? Maybe if they stopped getting outrebounded every night they would start winning? :thumbs:
                The Cavs got outplayed by the 76ers. That still doesn't change the horrible officiating the night before.

Comment

I watched the game you stupid ****. I seen the blatant bad calls. Your 50/50 **** means nothing.

Comment

Again *******, I haven't said anything once about a game being fixed or crying about the calls all season. Sounds like you didn't see the game so you need to shut the **** up you prick before you comment in my thread and swear at me for no reason.

Sorry for the swearing but these people attack me all the time on here I have to respond back.
                    Last edited by TheGoods420; 12-16-2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Do ya feel better now, goody???? :boog:

Comment

Working...
                      X