No announcement yet.

***Unders & dogs on New Years Eve***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL & the Blazers lose by 10. I just can't stand how some people take it personally when you bet against their team. It's not personal! In the end money is money, & you definitely need to be even keeled if you want to succeed at wagering....

3-4 -.15 units, 2 dog ml save the day from disaster :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nice way to make an ass out of yourself ANDY!!!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        LoL & the Blazers lose by 10. I just can't stand how some people take it personally when you bet against their team. It's not personal! In the end money is money, & you definitely need to be even keeled if you want to succeed at wagering....

3-4 -.15 units, 2 dog ml save the day from disaster :thumbs:
        I expect to see you on the Steelers throughout their playoff run or there will be hell to pay. Oh, and GM called me and said to tell you the Redskins would be winning every game by 25 in the playoffs. :thumbs:

Comment

:showtits2:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Comment

Man you guys need to lighten the **** up. Isn't this supposed to be a b-ball discussion thread? I could give a **** about being personally attacked, but it would be nice if you guys argue basketball as vehemently as you argued this bull****.
              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
              X