Detroit Pissons -11
    Detroit Pissons/Portland Jailblazers under 181
    Minnesota Timberwusses +6
    Phoenix Daughters -11.5
    Sacramento Queens +2.5

2 units each

cleveland steamers :laughing:

Comment

GL Stif... surprised to see you on the Suns, I think the Sonics could keep that one close.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I just figure the Suns come out focused after a SU home loss last time out for them, and Seattle is....well, Seattle. Certainly a team Phoenix could beat by 20+ at home if they're not overlooking em.

Plus I normally look to play on teams with main players either out, or now gone in this case with Marion, as I believe the public normally overreacts resulting in a better line on the side with the player gone.

At the same time, I will probably be looking to fade the Suns once Shaq gets in the lineup, since I think his presence will add points unnecessarily to the line, while I don't believe his presence is going to make much difference, if not hurt them, in games where they're large faves by slowing the pace, or creating 4 on 5 situations on the offensive end for Phoenix till he lumbers his big ass down the court.

Guess we'll see how it plays out.

Comment

you gotta love the way Detroit mailed it in after the 3rd q

Comment

:puke:
            NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
            NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
            NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
            NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
            MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Yea, talk about the ultimate backdoor cover. Horrible. DET was easily the right play there :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                GL Stif... surprised to see you on the Suns, I think the Sonics could keep that one close.
                You were right. The Suns really seem to stink lately. I thought the loss to Utah would wake em up and get em ready to put a beating on someone....but I guess they're just not that team anymore who can lay 120+ on someone like Seattle who isn't exactly the cream of the crop out west.

Comment

Working...
                X