Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Humpday Spider Tatts & Chatter***

NBA 501-470-9 +124.21 units

This past week or so has been great, hopefully it continues. Have a bit of time this morning, so anyone looking to talk some NBA jump right in!

Pistons team o49.5 1sth-105

Raptors-4.5-105

Nets+140

Lakers+3.5-108/ +145

Raptors team o54-105 1sth

Mavs/ Hornets u190-102

2 units each

4.5 pt teaser

Pistons-1.5
    Kings-1

2.5 to win 2.5 units

No play as of yet, just went through all the totals first, & think there could be a couple good opportunities... Still waiting on a couple lines, interested to see the Hornets line. Looking at the matchups first glance the Lakers ATS/ML, Kings, & Detroit all stick out at me. Be back in a sec with some more in depth thoughts. What jumps out at you?
    Last edited by Underdog88; 02-20-2008, 02:17 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Lakers ML seems to have good value. I like Orlando ML, since I think they match up well with Toronto. Cavs -2 seems too easy, but I'll probably bite on that one as well because of the pacers struggles of late. Also like Hornets -2, Dallas is constantly overrated on the road this season.

Comment

I also agree that I like the Cavs -2, but it does look too easy. For some reason I like the over in that one.

Detroit -6 @ Bucks could be a play. Det blown out yesterday and didn't play starters too long in the 4Q.

Lean towards New Orleans and Sacramento.

Wow, is that the highest total for a Boston game all year? (sure looks like it)
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas hook 'em View Post
        I like Orlando ML, since I think they match up well with Toronto. .
        This is a tough one- Orlando on a b2b road game & off a big win @ Detroit, so there is the possibility of a letdown here. The Raptors have revenge from an eirlier home loss 105-96. Orlando shot 50%, while Toronto shot a horrid 38%. IMO Toronto has an edge as they are rested, but Ford isn't playing tonight. I did notice that the Magic tend to play higher scoring games on the tail end of b2b roadies. Lean to the Raptors & over here, not sure I can touch a side though.

Comment

i can't quite grasp how the sixers are 6.5 pt favs..

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
            Yeah, that number looks a little funny to me. I guess they're still going on Philly winning 6 of 7 home games. As I said in the discussion thread yesterday, the 6 home wins came against teams with a combined 44-112 road record. Problem is, the Knicks have only woin 6 road games. Still, it's not like they've performed badly on the road lately- in their last 5 they are 2-3 su, but only one loss was by over 6 pts. It was an 8 pt loss @ Boston. They lost @ Port by 6, in an ot game. I think this is the Knicks best lineup, with Crawford & Nate at guard. Lee off the bench made a very solid contribution last night with 19 pts/ 7 rebs, & Randolph played well. Dalembert looks like he'll play, but has a stomach virus.... I could see the Knicks controlling the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              Well despite that loss to the Wolves, Sixers have been on a roll, not too mention Sixers are great on back to back days and also the home team in this series usually wins...Looking to actuallyy play the first half

some totals that jump to me are Knicks over, Celtics over and suns over....

celtics just -2 ??? 16-0 SU against west looks fishy

Comment

Hornets at home only laying 2 against a Dallas team who has been horrible on the road, and are also a team right in the middle of a transition? IMO, that one might be a bit skewed b/c of Kidd suiting up tonight, but in reality I don't see how they will be in synch at all....and will likely play a usual sloppy Dallas road game...which does not bode well against one of the NBA's top 5 teams.

I haven't played an NBA game in a while.....but I love that one...thoughts?

Comment

Tough one JML. No Stackhouse, but it looks as if Howard will play. The Hornets won their last home meeting 112-108 in ot, & Dallas beat them 89-80 @ home. Looks as if the books expect a lower scoring game, as the line is 10 pts lower than the average of both teams. Hard to tell how Kidd will play, but my gut feeling is that he'll fit very well into the Mavs system. Doesn't hurt to have a solid defensive pg to face Paul. For me there are too many question marks to get a good read on this one.... Mavs last 6 road games....

@ Phx- lost by 12

@ Philly- lost by 8

@ NJ- lost by 19

Won @ Orl

@ Det- lost by 23

@ Bos- lost by 6

Dallas is 1-5 su in their last 6 road games, losing 3 by dd & all losses by 6+. So why isn't this line more like -4.5? Seems a little fishy to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    Mavs last 6 road games....

@ Phx- lost by 12

@ Philly- lost by 8

@ NJ- lost by 19

Won @ Orl

@ Det- lost by 23

@ Bos- lost by 6

Dallas is 1-5 su in their last 6 road games, losing 3 by dd & all losses by 6+. So why isn't this line more like -4.5? Seems a little fishy to me....
                    That's what I'm saying....Dallas has been **** on the road....so IMO, the lines not "fishy" so much as it isn't what it should be (-5 IMO) because the books figure there will be alot of "Kidd dishing Dirk" money coming in on Dallas. Pretty sexy duo for the public to back. That lends a lot of value to NO, IMO...as that kind of team chemistry doesn't happen over night....and the team is probably more cohesive "right now" with Harris running the offense against the Hornets...and with that lineup they were horrible on the road.

I'll be on it.....we'll see....GL with your plays....you're doing GREAT :beerbang:
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-20-2008, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I was worried about Orlando on a b2b as well, but how tired can they really be? They've played just one game coming off that long all star break. What about sacramento? Good home team vs horrible road team.
                      Last edited by Texas hook 'em; 02-20-2008, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Plays at the top. Off to work, leaning on the Warriors for tonight, but I'll wait to see how things go.... GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

CMon Lake Show

Celtics/ Warriors u107 2ndh

3 units

Warriors-1-105 2ndh

Grizzlies/ Clippers o50-105 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

This Warrior game is intense! If this Pietrus guy ever gets 35 mins a game LOOKOUT!

NBA at its best!

Comment

Cha Ching!

Nice call.

Comment

Working...
                              X