No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Humpday Spider Tatts & Chatter***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kevin- definitely a great game! They are such an exciting team to watch, especially at home.

Silly of me to jump on the 2ndh under there, but thanks to the Laker & Nets ML, it's still a positive night.... 7-4 +5.76 :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Jason Kidd looked like a used puck bag out there tonight vs. Paul
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Yeah, I totally overthought that game. I honestly was expecting a line of -4.5 to 5, so when it was short I laid off. Easy winner there.....

Comment

Nice call on the Lakers. My only loss of the night. But you da man. Although it's brutal that a Buffalo guy is a hoops expert.. lol

I was surprised when this forum railroaded the Gasol trade...saying the Lakers got ripped...cause as a non NBA fan I thought it was steal...and so did Popovich. He thought the league should look into such one sided trades, He thought it was unfair. And here at predictem it was the opposite...the Lakers were idiots. I was confused. Popovich was right. I watched that Suns Lakers game tonight, and Pau was a perfect inside guy for Kobe. And how hot are the Lakers? Wow. Homer bokkie killa must be lovin it. Kobi was awesome tonight as well. Every tough shot, he hit.

Vince Cater Trade? lol. Jump shot pussy....
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-21-2008, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            :beerbang: It takes time...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              I was surprised when this forum railroaded the Gasol trade...saying the Lakers got ripped...cause as a non NBA fan I thought it was steal...and so did Popovich. He thought the league should look into such one sided trade, and here at predicteam it was the opposite...the Lakers idiots. I was confused. Popovich was right. I watched that Suns Lakers game tonight, and Pau was a perfect inside guy for Kobe. And how hot are the Lakers? Wow. Homer bokkie killa must be lovin it. Kobi was awesome tonight though.
              I can't even imagine what this team will be like when Bynum gets healthy. Having him underneath is gonna open everything up. The West is so exciting this year- sadly there will be a very good team that finds themselves on the outside looking into the playoffs....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

I was surprised when this forum railroaded the Gasol trade...saying the Lakers got ripped...cause as a non NBA fan I thought it was steal...and so did Popovich. He thought the league should look into such one sided trades, He thought it was unfair. And here at predictem it was the opposite...the Lakers were idiots. I was confused. Popovich was right. I watched that Suns Lakers game tonight, and Pau was a perfect inside guy for Kobe. And how hot are the Lakers? Wow. Homer bokkie killa must be lovin it. Kobi was awesome tonight as well. Every tough shot, he hit.

couldn't agree more...not why ppl saw this as a bad trade for the Lakers...Kwame Brown, a rookie pg (even thought he's from GT,lol, but the lakers are set at PG, so essentially a 3rd string pg) and late 1st round pick for an all star caliber pf...and when Bynum gets back, its going be almost an enitre front line full of 7 footers...Gason, Bynum, Odom, along with Kobe and Fisher....add in the great depth on the bench...IMO (and yes it's a homer opinion), this is the deepest and team in the west, and is going to give most teams fits in the playoffs...the key will be Kobe's finger injury...if it doesn't get worse....IMO the lakers are going to be VERY tough to beat in the playoffs...oh yeah...and like you said...I"m lovin it!!!

Udogg...sorry for highjacking your thread...and by the way, you've been doing a helluva job in the nba...keep it up bro:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                  couldn't agree more...not why ppl saw this as a bad trade for the Lakers...Kwame Brown, a rookie pg (even thought he's from GT,lol, but the lakers are set at PG, so essentially a 3rd string pg) and late 1st round pick for an all star caliber pf...and when Bynum gets back, its going be almost an enitre front line full of 7 footers...Gason, Bynum, Odom, along with Kobe and Fisher....add in the great depth on the bench...IMO (and yes it's a homer opinion), this is the deepest and team in the west, and is going to give most teams fits in the playoffs...the key will be Kobe's finger injury...if it doesn't get worse....IMO the lakers are going to be VERY tough to beat in the playoffs...oh yeah...and like you said...I"m lovin it!!!

Udogg...sorry for highjacking your thread...and by the way, you've been doing a helluva job in the nba...keep it up bro:beerbang:
                  Kobe's finger looked OK last night.....that is one NBA player I enjoy watching play...

Comment

I will say, that Gasol seems to be playing differently in a Lakers uniform. In Memphis, he never really showed the fire he has been with LA. He was IMO one of those ho-hum guys who had decent skills, but wasn't anything special.

He seems to be a good fit for the Lakers....although if the trade brings them anything less than a championship, I still see it was a questionable move, since obviously they're going for the title now, not later, and they could have "just made the playoffs" without him anyway.

The Kidd trade is still, IMO, a joke. It's better to me now since they didn't give up George and Stackhouse, but rather a dude who was retired anyway (Van Horn), but still, I have severe doubts that Kidd is the piece Dallas needed. They looked like hell last night, and IMO they're definitely a team on the downswing right now. They will miss Diop when they face teams whose centers can get their bigs (what few they have) in foul trouble too....

Also funny how now all of a sudden Shaq can dive after loose balls and run around like a madman when he's on a team with a chance to do something, yet he had a hard time even suiting up when he was on a sucky team.....

Comment

Working...
                    X