Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA monday with flmmkrz

Knickerbockers +8 @ -120 to win 2 units

quite honestly I don't see a reason why they can't win this one outright so I'll take the points.

one more play I'm very much on the fence with right now so I'll post shortly if I lock it in.

Cavs +7 @ -111 to win 2 units

too many points the way lebrons playing and with the team finally almost all together.

GL everyone

Comment

horrible knicks, keep it close all game and then show why they are shyt late. Non stop fouls, no defense, turnovers and close game and all your jobbers are taking shots. You have Crawford, Randolph and Robertson on the bench and the freakin collins and jeffries are taking shots late.

Comment

should also add these morons cant bury a free throw to save their lives

Comment

Yeah, I think the Knicks are incapable of playing a full 4 quarters... they have joined the Heat & Clippers on my do not bet list:puke:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Cleveland also no shows late in the game as well, so much for the added defense and rebounding from Wallace. Dwight schooled him and Z. And is it just me or is Delonte west just a joke
            Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-17-2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

0fer, struggling teams getting points not a good thing flmmkrz lol

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                Yeah, I think the Knicks are incapable of playing a full 4 quarters... they have joined the Heat & Clippers on my do not bet list:puke:
                I'll join you in not betting any of these putzes again as well.

Comment

Working...
                X