fri nba

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri nba

i think warriors will beat the wizards at home. warriors are playing great ball and are covering spreads, they score alot of points at home and are i beleive 24-10, winning by avg of 8 points, wiz without butler right now and are already a bad road team. the wizards' depth is really kind of weak and their bigs are average at best so i feel b davis, richarson, jackson and harrington headline a better squad. i like guys like monta ellis, piedrins and barnes off the bench than anyone wizards bench has to offer. good home team vs bad away team. plus the warriors dropped a tough on in washington earlier this month so they will come out real fired so im comfortable backing them here. I will most likely lay the 5 or so points but am considering ML because i definately see a warrior victory. im thinking 117-104 kinda game tho. i think arenas and jamison are going to have to be lights outto keep up the warriors in thier building. nice revenge spot for warriors here

nba predictem rec 2-1+$80 all nba plays are 50 beans

$55/$50 WARRIORS-5 vs wiz

gl all

Comment

Good write. This is a bad spot for the Wiz

Comment

GL Beholdah....Good to see you posting, I agree with the play/reasoning....:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X