X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Friday NBA Plays***

NBA 199-159-13 +$6500

ML Plays 31-59-1 +$173

4-0 yesterday, on a nice little run, dropping everything to 1 unit today & playing a big card. Unfortunately no time to post reasoning.....

Mia/Indy u181

NY/Clev u186

Wash/GS o219

La/No o200.5

Warriors-5

Heat-2

Hornets-3

Sonics-2.5

Det+205

Bobcats+210

Nets+135

Blazers+6

Knicks+10.5

1 unit each

GLTA tonight...........:beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL Tonight Udog!

Comment

gl udog, hell of a freakin record i wish i was up 6500 , hope ya cash the majority of em 2nite, on warriors with ya

Comment

Thanks Whaley, Beholdah....got a little free time, so post some thoughts

Hornets-2.5 vs Black Mambas o/u200.5

20-13 home vs 14-21 road team...Hornets trying to squeek into the playoffs, & I'm sure they will be focused...West is playing solid ball, & although Paul is playing hurt, he has been more than effective. The Hornets won by 10 as 7 pt home dogs last meeting, & that was without Paul...the Lakers edged out Memphis last night, yet again thanks to Kobe dropping 60 pts. They also continue to play no defense, & IMO it will bite them in the ass tonight. The last meeting totalled 216, & NO has scored over 103 in 6 of the last 7 home games. Tha Lakers have allowed at least 108 pts in 6 of last 7 road games! That's not a good sign at all, but I will be looking at playing Lakers overs on the road (as well as their opponents team total overs). Lakers 0-5 last 5 road games, I'm continuing the fade tonight paired with the over....total has since jumped to 202.

Knicks+10.5 @ Cavs o/u 186

Cleveland off a loss, I'm sure defense will be stressed today. They don't want to get into a track meet, & haven't shot over 40% for the last 2 home games...a NY total hasn't gone over 180 in the last 4 games. Low total/high spread to me looks like a good match here. I'm thinking Cavs win 91-85 or so...

Heat-2 @ Pacers o/u 181

Pacers haven't scored out of the 70's in 2 games, last 3 Miami games have been in the 170's...Indiana playing bad, while the Heat are streaking. Here I go again playing the public road fave LoL. IMO the line is short because of previous meetings, could be close but IMO the Heat win by 7+. If you read this Stif, I have a feeling you may disagree with me here.....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL UD:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X