• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML NBA Finals >>>

Celtics win series 4-3 (+400)
    Lakers win series 4-3 (+400)

1 Unit Each

I think I caught a f-up at Bet 365. The Lakers line should be much lower...as most books have the "will the series go 7 games" between +160 to +200. I'm ESSENTIALLY getting the "series goes 7 games" prop @ +300 with these two bets.

7 Home wins, IMO...and I was going to play Boston on a series win at +160, but I'm getting much better value in this play, as I don't think Boston wins in 5 or 6, AND it gives me an additional out with a Lakers win as well!!

:beer2:

Now that Hockey's over...I might even catch a few games of this series...I think I've only watched one game since the Raptors got bounced....and it doesn't look like I missed much, as once again the NBA playoffs turn predictable with no low seed runs in the playoffs....borrrrring...lol.

Love the matchup....reminds me of the days when I was interested in the NBA... :beerbang:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    7 Home wins, IMO...
    I dont agree with the 7 Home wins, but if you feel strong about it why not bet:

Will the home team win every game in the series? Yes +1162

GL JML :beerbang:

Comment

Home Team :thumbs:

Haven't been following, but I hear they've been doing well... :beer2:

That prop is enticing HD, yeah....lol
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-05-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        Will the home team win every game in the series? Yes +1162

since they went to the 2-3-2 format, only 1 team has won all 3 middle games. Personally I think both teams get a road win.... but it would be nice to see the Lakers go into LA down 0-2. Sets up nicely for a big game 3 play on the Mambas.

GL JML :thumbs:
        Last edited by Underdog88; 06-05-2008, 11:10 PM. Reason: clarified my erroneous statement
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yeah, UD...rare feat...but any year to have it happen this would be the one! I don't really care as long as it goes 7...lol...thanks and GL! :beerbang:

Comment

Game 2:

Kobe Bryant OVER 30 Points -120
            Like most people, I am expecting Kobe to bounce back from his Game 1 performance. He shot 9/26 and 0/3 from behind the arc, and still scored 24 points? Love this prop...he should have no problem getting 30 tonight with any kind of decent shooting effort...

2 Units

Comment

Another home win... :beer2:

Props pushes...
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-08-2008, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X