Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

Would be nice if the Clippers could make at least a few free throws here and there. WTF? I mean if you can only manage to get to the line like half as often as the opponent, at least make em count. 9 of 20 just isn't gonna cut it, in makes or attempts....and was pretty much the reason they lost the game last night

And why the hell can't they stop that Millsap dude?

Anyway:

reg plays 16-16 (-0.90 units)
    dog ml's 2-1 (+2.10 units)
    parlays 1-1 (+4.50 units)
    overall 19-18 (+5.70 units)

NJ Nots +7 (-105)
    HOU -3
    SA -4 (-115)

2 units each

Public is all over SA, and normally that's something I try to avoid, but I don't think DAL is very good, plus what a ****ty spot for them tonight. Back to backs with travel, and the second game being at SA, who is winless on the year? Ouch....

HOU is possibly the team to beat in the NBA this year....IF they stay healthy for a change. NBA champ BOS as a dog begs for money on them if you ask me.

Maybe I'll end up getting burned on this, but I am going to continue to fade Phoenix when I see what looks like a good spot to do so. I'm 1-1 so far this year doing it, losing with the Spurs and winning with the Hornets. I skipped the Portland game. They keep drawing these big lines because of their past success and style, but I think they're aging, and on their way down....plus their "new style" of play doesn't lend itself to covering as many big lines as they used to.
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-04-2008, 05:53 PM.

love the rockets and the spurs tonight bro GL

Comment

Working...
    X