• Thurs

Wiz +3

2 units

DEN/NO under 197.5

2 units

Comment

biggest fade ever, every year.

Comment

LOL I've had a winning record in NBA for about 3 years straight.

You're a moron and there's no use for you here.

Goodbye

BTW, It's because of people like this, and others who will remain nameless, that I am now officially done posting plays.

It's just not worth the aggrivation.

To all those who I considered friends over the years....thanks and GL.

To the rest of you....eat a fact cock....you know who you are
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-28-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by p1aymakr View Post
          biggest fade ever, every year.

are you f'ing kidding me? wow. what a douche

sorry stiff, you do a lot of work here, this guy is a total a-hole. thanks for the winners over the years...

Comment

dont stop posting cuz of some random loser

Comment

I try. I mean ****, I've given it my all here, and at the other place before we moved over here....but honestly man, my heart isn't in it anymore.

You and i have emailed bro.....i know you're a cool guy. Unfortunately that's not the crowd that frequents these type of sites anymore though. All i see are self gratifying cock suckers looking for a pat on the back and a reach around when they pick a winner or two. That isn't what it's about for me, and it makes me sick.

You know, i've never looked for any recognition when i've done well. I don't need it, and i don't want it. So why do i have to deal with crap like this when i struggle? I don't. And I'm telling ya man, it's every time i hit a rough stretch. People have it out for those who have a little success.....as soon as I fall a little, bam, they wanna **** all over me.

Now lately i've had a few bad weeks, and all of a sudden i have deal with **** like this....people making comments, other smart ass ****ers blatantly fading me, etc.

I just hate ****ers like theses *******, and i'm just not gonna deal with it anymore.

Thor was right. It's just not worth the **** you have to put up with....

Rant over.

Comment

cant be serious

Dont let the words of a fool frustrate you. You have many fans. Yeah, you are in a rough patch right now in the NBA, but your starting to warm up in NCAA. These douche donuts have no right to critcize. Its us against the man, not us against u. THis guys just stupid.

Comment

Thanks bro. Although I do appreciate the kind words, i'm not looking for attention in any way. It's just not my style. I don't want it to be about me.

The thought that I may have been able to help people either win money with picks, or better yet learn new ways to cap that made them a better handicapper is what kept me going. Honestly, all i ever wanted to do is do my part to help and contribute to this site since day 1....but unfortunately, like i said, there are very few people here like that anymore.

Then i got asked on as a mod....and Kevin has always been so gracious and generous. He is honestly one of the coolest, yet most caring dudes i've ever met. Just look at how much of his TIME and MONEY he donates to the toy drive every year. He treats us mods/refs the same way every chance he gets. I mean who they hell else would fly all of us **** ups to Vegas every year and put us up in a nice ass hotel, etc?

I've had experiences in life because of this site that I never dreamed of the day I was browsing the internet and came across the picks of Thor, Bookiekilla, Adam, DJ, Xerri, etc (just to name a few) over at the old place, and I decided to sign up and and join in on the fun times. I sure as hell never thought when i made my first post over there that in the years to come it would lead to 2 trips to Vegas, a trip to a college football game, a comedy club trip with Corey ******* Haim and the Doobie Brothers (LMFAO), countless good times (and some tasty ass steaks) at Ruth's Chris, getting loaded and partying in the gambling cave, and in that insane ******* limo bus Kevin rented the first year i went to LV, and meeting a bunch people in person who were formerly just internet handles, every one of which i now consider friends.

SO what I'm getting at is this....It's been a hell of a ride for me since the day i began posting at the other place, and I just thought rather than just disappearing, that it would be better for me to let those who i've corresponded with over the last 6 or 7 years or whatever since i started at the old place up until now, and also those whom i met the 2x i was in Vegas know what was going on with me.

It was suggested to me by someone who's opinion i respect that maybe what i need is a break. Maybe he's right....only time will tell.

But clearly i'm not a model poster right now....so rather than litter the place with my anger, nonsense, and bad picks, i've decided to remain quiet.
                  Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-28-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    The thought that I may have been able to help people either win money with picks, or better yet learn new ways to cap that made them a better handicapper is what kept me going. Honestly, all i ever wanted to do is do my part to help and contribute to this site since day 1....but unfortunately, like i said, there are very few people here like that anymore.
                    When i first came to the other site, I always checked your posts first, valued your opinion, and still do. You approach wagering differently than most, & I have learned quite a bit from it, so thanks for that. What people fail to realize is that this is a marathon, & you won't get rich quick....

Maybe you do need a break, but know that your opinion is valued by many that post here. :thanks:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

every man knows when and if he needs a break, I hope you come back bigger and stronger and kick some serious a__.

Comment

start posting again when your ready brother :thumbs: there will always be jealousy out there. enjoy your break, and come back swinging:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X