X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***MLK Day plays***

straight- 223-209 +23 units

dog MLs 18-36 +8.96 units

Tons of games today, tons of leans. Here's what's in so far...

76ers-3

Knicks-2-105

Bobcats+6

Zards/Warriors o217-105

Suns/Celtics o205.5

3 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Knicks- likely to be the only time I will play the Knicks as faves. Though the Bulls got Hinrich & Deng back, they are still a 5-15 road team. They are on the front end of a b2b & the Knicks have revenge. I watch a lot of NYK ball, & think they are playing well enough to get the home win here. Last meeting NY only had a 7 man lineup, & shot a horrid 6-28 3pters. Was leaning towards the under, but in the end I decided to wait until the half to see if there's some value. Knicks have a great MLK day record as well.....

76ers- Even with Brand out, I like the home team with revenge. Philly is 8-2 last 10, & this is the start of a tough East coast swing for the Mavs, who face MIl, Det & Bos after today. Howard is back, but in the end I think Philly gets the cover....

Cats- too many pts to give IMO. Would have layed off at 4, but this number is too big for me not to play. The Spurs have a history of handling the Cats, but that's in the past.... look at the Bobcats home games, then decide if you would lay points to them. They get up for the powerhouse teams (just ask the Celtics). Even in their home losses, they have played closely.

Comment

The ML parlay needs to get back on track, or it's getting scrapped!

Hawks-310
      Wolves-275
      Blazers-250

2 to win 3.05

Leaning on the Grizzlies & Lake Show. Also think the NUggets game is closely played, & leaning over as well.
      Last edited by Underdog88; 01-19-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Gl Udog. the moneyline parlay looks solid. Here's to the sixers since the eagles did it to me again:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Daws!

Nuggets/Rockets o99.5 1sth

2 units

Nuggets+7.5-225
          Spurs/Cats o87 1sth
          Lakers-200

1 to win 3.1 units

have this feeling the Spurs/Cats game flies over. No real rhyme or reason to it, just a gut feeling. Will likely add to Lakers in some form....

Comment

Pace is way too fast to endorse a 2ndh under in NY. IMO only a poor shooting performance or a 2ndh no show by one team will kill the over, so I'll stick to my Knicks wager. Small lean to under 98.5 2ndh in Philly, but no play.

Comment

Damn should have pulled the trigger 2ndh on the under!

Raptors/Hawks u97.5 2ndh

Pacers+7

2 units each

Comment

Terrible 3rd quarter for the sixers made the difference in that game :bang:
                It sounded like a good idea at the time...

Comment

Yeah, then Dirk hits the game winner. Oh well, all else looking decent.

Wolves/Clippers o98.5 2ndh

2 units

Wolves shooting 37% & are 2-12 from behind 3 pt line. Clippers shooting a shade above 35% & are 1-6. Both teams combined have 12 ft attempts. Pae is there, I look for all these things to change 2ndh.....

Comment

GL today/tonight UD!
                    :beer2:
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Wizards-1 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Grizzlies team o86.5

2 units

Grizzlies+160

Celtics-400
                        Lakers-200

.5 to win 1.93 units

Comment

Looking deeper into the Suns/Celtics game, & I think the Celtics will want to make a statement here. Line looks like books want Suns money to be honest. Perkins out gives me concern laying chalk, as Shaq should have the inside game hopping. Scalabrine likely to get schooled, but i just have this feeling the C's pour it on late if they're up.

Comment

I guess blanket unders were the way to go today. Miss the 2ndh over in the Wolves game by 1 pt & the Wizards don't want to score in the 4th quarter. :bang:

Comment

wow get the push on the warriors total that had no business not going over.

IMO the Cavs are going to feel the effects of no Z tonight, in a big way. Lakers should be able to dominate the paint in this one. No Delonte West makes thins out the rotation quite a bit. Lakers have lost something like 5 straight to Cleveland, @ LAL is off 2 straight losses. Just think Kobe doesn't let that **** happen today. Nervous about the spread, which shot up from as los as 3 earlier. Leaning under as well....Thinking of adding to ML.

Comment

Working...
                              X