No announcement yet.

***MLK Day plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any thoughts on the celts/suns over/under Udog. I lean over right now, agree with your thinking that celts treat this like a statement game and push the pedeal tonight and without perk it makes things easy to run as scal can get up and down better and has actually been hitting from three the last few games. Celts embarressed at cleveland there last national televised game and suns totals have gone over this number there last 7 stragiht games
    NFL '12

Comment

just noticed you have that over posted! good luck, going to be on it myself
      NFL '12

Comment

I agree about the Lakers....and the Cavs haven't exactly been good on the road lately...GL!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          I agree about the Lakers....and the Cavs haven't exactly been good on the road lately...GL!
          Pretty nice situational spot. Really wish I would have played it-3, because now it's -5 & that's dangerous territory. Think I'll parlay LA ML with Pitt 2ndh...
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

yup

Lakers-200
            Pitt-300 2ndh

4 to win 4 units

Looking at the second time these two meet Feb 8. The Cavs will be off a road game vs NYK, with 3 days rest. The Lakers will have 2 days rest, but will be off @Bos, in the final game of a 6 game road trip. Cavs are circled on my calendar.....:thumbs:

Comment

Lakers & Blazers come through for 3 ml parlays..... 8-6 +6.67 units :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X