• Show
Clear All

Thanks Q! Nice line winner either way :thumbs:

Pistons/Cavs o177.5-105

3 units

Cavaliers team o94.5
    Rockets team o89.5

2 to win 5.29 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Pistons/Cavs o177.5-105

3 units
      dude- not even a DD jinx would save that play i don't think....

GL with the rest chalkoverdog.....:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol. Hopefully the Cavs can get the tt so the parlay has a shot. :puke:

Comment

GL tonight U!
          ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks Rah!

Rockets/Blazers o92 1sth

3 units

Comment

Updated Playoff record (including post in FF's thread)

9-8 +4.31 units

A couple tough losses in the books and quite a few missed opportunities. Haven't had the time I would have liked to put in thoughts every day, as life is coming at me fast nowadays. Still looking into todays card but here are some random thoughts...

Regarding totals- anyone who regularly wagers the NBA would know that playoff unders have been a profiable wager in years past. However, overs have been cashing regularly to start the playoffs. so far overs are 12-3-1. It is my suspicion that oddsmakers have shaded totals down this playoff season....look at game 2 @Clev- a horrid 1sth scoring wise, yet the under only won by 1.5-2.5 pts depending on what line you had. I would not suggest to start blindly playing unders just because they are "due". A case can be made for continuing to play on overs, selectively of course. I will be looking to play unders later in the series, as elimination games have gone under at a great %.

Fave-dogs are evenly split at 8-8 ats. Nothing important to say here other than it seems profitable to be putting a little down on the dog ml if you are grabbing mid ranged dogs.

I am honestly thinking of playing the dog in every game in the Boston series. Seems as if neither team is going to lose by a large amount. For how big a fave the C's were to start, it seems as if everyone is on the Bulls bandwagon right now. It is my opinion that if vegas was siding with the Bulls tonight, this line would have opened at -4. Honestly after watching the first two I would set it -4.5. Tons of negative press on C's, can't win without Garnett, no Powe no inside presence. They still have Ray Allen, Pierce, Rondo (though banged up). I'm looking into a Pierce prop as I think he shows up big today. I also think that this is the one game that looks attractive to play on the under. No way does Boston want to get into a track meet with the Bulls. I would expect quite a bit of set plays and ball movement to set up lanes and open looks. I don't think there will be too many shot attempts halfway through the shot clock....

SA/Mavs- Parker took game 2 over. Still quite a bit of pride in the Spurs team, though I'm not sure how far that gets them. Duncan looked tired and old- I could see the Spurs taking one in Dallas, but it would take a huge effort by Parker. I tend to think that if it does happen, it will likely be game 4. This one is too important for the Mavs. Last game Dirk shot 3-14, 0-4 3 pters, with 8 of his 14 coming on fts. What a choke artist this guy is. Howard looked uninterested as well, going 3-8 for just 7 pts. Terry is the only one that really had a decent game. I would look for Howard to get the ball and create a bit more tonight. In seasons past, I would be looking to play an under, but I think this game presents decent value on the over. Mavs off a pretty bad shooting game and road loss, I think they rebound nicely. Not going to throw up the stats, but look at thier first game home off a road loss this season- a large % went over the 200 mark. Over.

Jazz/Lakers is an interesting one. Everone is pointing out the Jazz home record, but what more impressive? 33-8 at home or 29-12 on the road? Lakers are running like a well oiled machine and I think they grab a win @ Utah. There's a chance they sweep, but one game at a time. Lakers ML for me. Going to look into the total a bit more....

Comment

Spurs/Mavericks o190-102

4 units

C's +135

C's/
                Bulls u201-105

Lakers-115

3 units each

Mavericks-4.5-117
                Rockets-5-120

2 to win 4.8 units

Pierce pts over & Howard pts over IMO are both solid props, but thet aren't up and I won't be around to post em. GLTA :beerbang:

Comment

chalkoverlifescomingatmefastdog- GL!....:thumbs:

interesting that the LAL have not fared well in Utah at all in the postseason. We'll see how they do in this set. One thing is for sure, judging by the scores and the shooting percentage i saw in the paper, nobody is playing defense in this series. Reminds me of something out of your local lunch time hoops run at the health club.....

Comment

chalkdog- don't fear the low line in the CHI game today....suckers will all be on BOS.....don't be a sucker.....:thumbs:

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      chalkdog- don't fear the low line in the CHI game today....suckers will all be on BOS.....don't be a sucker.....:thumbs:

GL!
                      :hide: :hide:.....looks like the bulls are going down 3-0.....lmao....shows me for trying to guess on an NBA game....:laughing:

Comment

man, how sad a product is the NBA......San Antonio has 36 points late in the 3Q and the Bulls are down by 25 at home at the end of the 3Q. Just an awful product. How can you be that bad and be a playoff team.....:dunno: NHL has been great and the ratings are going up for that and wayyyy down for the spider tats. If there was no spider tat wagering i really wonder if anyone would even follow it....:dunno:

Comment

GL!
                          :beer2:
                          NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

man, how sad a product is the NBA......San Antonio has 36 points late in the 3Q and the Bulls are down by 25 at home at the end of the 3Q.
                            That's 2 games! There have been some great games to start the playoffs, but to each his own

Comment

Kobe let me down last night. Great game though

Cavs/Stones u178-105

Magic team o97

3 units each

LeBron-210
                              Howard-167
                              Wade-175

2 to win 5.42 units

Comment

The beats I've taken this week have been silly. Orlando throws up a 17 pt 4th to bone me on the team total over. Rockets lead the whole way and blow the cover. A couple breaks my way and I'd be up 20 units but that's the NBA for ya.

Needless to say I'm F'ing done with the parlays, at least for this round. Gong to play straight wagers and may even be eating some chalk on MLs. Just have to be on the right side lol.

Going to be looking into more props for today, as I've been doing well playing them. One player that sticks out to me right off the bat is BILLUPS. LeBron has dominated, but really Billups is right with him as the hottest player in the playoffs. Anyone watching this series (even Nugs fans) have to be surprised at how silly he has made Paul look. That's not an easy thing to do. To top it off, the Nuggets are plain and simple the better team. Looking at Billups P&A+5.5+120 over Paul. I do think Paul will put up better numbers today @ home, but this line is plain wrong. Paul will have to have a huge game for the Hornets to win, which is the downside to the prop. Then again that's why you're getting a playmaker catching pts at plus money. Will look around for a straight up Billups prop as well. Seeing Melo A&R o11+100. I do think he gets over that, but don't really love that one. I will likely be playing the Nuggets on the ML.

Looking into a Parker prop. Spurs shut the game down last time around. I think this is pretty much their elimination game. Old ass Duncan only played 16 minutes, so maybe he comes out with some pride. I wouldn't count on him for a prop though. Parker had a rough outing as well, 5-14 shooting for 12 pts in 21 minutes. No secret that the Spurs will go as Parker does. Also entertaining the thought of playing these old rickety bums on the ML.

Comment

Working...
                                X