• Show
Clear All

this thread could use some eye candy.

:beer2:

Comment

Portland needs to kick it in gear here Udog
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow....correct me if im wrong on this as you know i don't follow the league, but i have watched oden play a couple of times in the past week or so and he looks like a bust/stif. i realize he is young but he looks like the second coming of Chuck Nevitt. I would rather have Bynum than that guy especially with all the injuries. but as i said, i have just seen him recently

Comment

Oden could very well be a bust. Good thing they have Roy/ Aldridge.

Blazers-6+280 2ndh

1 unit

over45.5 3rdq

3 units
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            Oden could very well be a bust. Good thing they have Roy/ Aldridge.

Blazers-6+280 2ndh

1 unit

wow that almost hit

:bang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Taking oden over durant was one of the worst first pick in the draft choices ever, imo. I said it draft day, and so far I can continue saying it.

Sad but true, I would rather see przybilla in the game when I have a play on portland.

Oden looks lost to me, although he looks lost off the court too, so I guess that's just his normal look, lol
              Seriously though, oden was probably an end of the first round, beginning of the second round talent who should have stayed at ohio st to learn how to develop his game to match his body, but probably knew he was fragile and took the big payday that was offered to him, and who could blame him?

Portland dropped the ball big time with that pick, if you ask me. They're ready to win now, except they don't have a good enough big man. How long are they gonna wait?

Comment

No doubt Durant was a clear cut top pick. There's such anemphasis on big men in the NBA that they couldn't pass up on Oden though.

In other news, keep on fading....

Hawks+5-105/ +190

3 units/ 1 unit ML

Nuggets+2+100

4 units

Likely on Lakers team total over tonight as well.

Comment

kick somoe ass tonight chalkoverdog....:beerbang:

and i mean seriously, can the hawks play any worse tonight than the past couple....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Taking oden over durant was one of the worst first pick in the draft choices ever, imo. I said it draft day, and so far I can continue saying it.

Sad but true, I would rather see przybilla in the game when I have a play on portland.

Oden looks lost to me, although he looks lost off the court too, so I guess that's just his normal look, lol
                    Seriously though, oden was probably an end of the first round, beginning of the second round talent who should have stayed at ohio st to learn how to develop his game to match his body, but probably knew he was fragile and took the big payday that was offered to him, and who could blame him?

Portland dropped the ball big time with that pick, if you ask me. They're ready to win now, except they don't have a good enough big man. How long are they gonna wait?
                    its genetic unfortunately for Portland,

Bowie over Jordan

Oden over Durant

GL bud!
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks FF & Q!

Hawks/Heat o94.5 2ndh

2 units

Hawks+220 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

i hate using the old "this game is fixed" cop-out, but this game has been absolutely terribly officiated. all i ask is for a game to be called evenly both ways, ticky-tack fouls or no. it really seems to me that the Hawks are getting bent over a barrel. can't believe Woodson had the restraint to not pick up a technical
                        MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

It's gonna be ok Hoosier....

Comment

haha, i don't have any money on it, just watching for entertainment purposes. would like to see D-Wade advance actually. just an observation. sorry for hijacking the thread. you can get back to dominating the NBA now UDoggie :thumbs:
                            MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

fade all totals:thumbs:

Lakers-4 1stq

Lakers-3.5 2ndq

Lakers team o56.5 1sth

Gasol P&R o29.5-105

2 units each

Comment

so you like the LAL tonight or something...lol.....i think they drop a can on UTAH

Comment

Working...
                                X