Clear All

add:

Hornets +10.5
    Hornets/Denver over 197.5

2 units each

Heaven help me.....

Comment

GL Stif :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Well that left much to be desired. Should have known better than to back the Hornets to score more than 80, but hey, at least they improved on the 63 they managed at home in game 4 and the 58 point drubbing they took that night. Something to build on for next year, i guess :laughing:

So anyway:

13-12 (-0.40 units)

Bulls -3

I think this series is going 7. Must win for the Bulls tonight, and home teams have historically performed pretty well in this spot (when facing elimination in a competitive series), so I'll go with the Bull****s tonight, even though this line is inflated by a point or two.

Orlando +6

A few too many points because of Howard being suspended. Orlando can with this game without him, imo, especially now that they may actually have something to motivate them, as they have looked almost on "cruise control" this whole series. I think they step up tonight.

Portland +5

I'm not thrilled with Houston. I thought they had alot of advantages in this series, but that's all they have had. Portland seems to want it more, and they have found ways to be competitive with the exception of game 1. I think they have found ways to at least neutralize some of Houston's advantages, and combined with the fact that they seem hungrier to me, I think there is a decent chance they pull this series out on desire alone.

2 units each

Comment

GL Stif!
          :beer2:
          ...toke on...

Comment

LOL @ the Bull****s.

Take a 12 pt lead in the 4th qtr, and don't score again :thumbs:

Have fun fishing :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

:dunno:

14-14 (-2.80 units)

Heat -5 (-105)

2 units

Comment

15-14 (-0.80 units)

SaTURDay:

Boston -5.5

3 units

Comment

Go C's :thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X