• Show
Clear All

• Daws1089
    replied
    magic +2.5

2 units

Magic +125

1 unit

the small line again tells me that the books like orlando. Every game the books are beggin for more boston money. I do think orlando is horrible, but i cant ignore the line.

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Yea, I've come to the conclusion that Orlando blows myself. They are doing everything in their power to lose this series.

I stopped watching their futile effort, and I have no idea how they won/covered tonight, but I'll take it....

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    i give up on this orlando team. They are just horrible, 14-26 from the line? I've never seen a series where the lines makers got raped so bad every single game just about.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    magic -7 -107
    magic -4 1h

2 units

if the magic dontcover this line i don't know where to begin...

game after game the celtics get help from everyone. this line is inviting all kinds of bettors on celtics with 7 points. There hasnt been a spread this high yet in the series. this could be a statement game for the magic. they need it. Here's an idea to start: GIVE THE BALL TO DWIGHT HOWARD.
    Last edited by Daws1089; 05-14-2009, 07:53 AM. Reason: added 1h

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    yea I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of boston getting all of this special treatment. further proof of the nba having a hidden agenda. anyway, looks like they are asking for more celtics money and celtics backers with the +6.5 in tonights game. I'll be on ORL most definitely.

got 2 units back last night with denver cleaning up.

round 2 7-9 -1.15 units

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Not to say Orlando wouldn't have successfully blown it anyway, but the fact that Doc Rivers made more calls than the refs down the stretch is ******* disgusting.

I mean that ball didn't even get close to the rim. It barely hit the bottom of the net. They called it right the first time, Doc came out and promised one of the refs head after the game, and all of a sudden it was changed.

Now how the **** did all those guys get together and agree that they saw it hit the rim when #1, it didn't, and #2, they called it an airball in the first place.

There were others too, but that was most notable.

Orlando did blow it though. If they ever decide to play a full game, they will smoke inferior Boston at will....and if not, Cleveland will beat them by double digits every single game. Boston is the luckiest team alive right now, imo....they should have been ousted by Chicago, and Orlando is continuing to allow them to hang around with their sloppy uninspired play as well.

The books continue to invite Boston money every single game in this series with the exception of game 2, and Joe Public keeps jumping on board and getting lucky as hell. That's how it goes sometimes, but don't think you were on the wrong side last night, or that you were fooled, because you weren't and you weren't.

And, is anyone else sick of seeing Glen Davis act like he's some kind of ******* superstar because he hit one big shot in game 5 and now made a few shots (ones that he should be making from like in the paint and just outside) during the course of last game?

Give it a rest "Big Baby"....
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 05-13-2009, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    it is safe to say the books tricked me last night 0-3 -4.18 units

Nuggets -5 1h

2 units

I think the nuggets wrap up this series tonight at home. I could see them getting up by double digits in the first half and just grinding it out 2nd half, but then again Dallas has sucked in Denver this entire series and they play no defense so Denver it is for me. Hopefully there are no ridiculous comebacks by the mavs to cut an 11 point lead to nothing in the 2nd quarter:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    so gay

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    thanks dreson. nice to see you around:thumbs:

I suppose I'll count that parlay as an nba loss as I put it in this thread. - 1/2 unit .

Magic +2

2 units

Magic +110
    Rockets +12 -107

1 unit

I like the magic to win tonight. Everyone will say that Boston stole home court advantage and theres no way they will lose tonight in Boston. Why is the spread only -2? If the celtics were going to come out and put forth a great effort and hold court would the line be atleast -5 like it has been in other games of this series? Well its not, its only 2 and that tells me the books think orlando takes this game. I actually think orlando wins both of the next two games. Celtics might lay an egg after that huge win the other night.

I think there is an overreaction to last game in the spread for game 5 of the rockets/lakers. -8 in houston, and now only -12 in LA? before the beat down LA was -10 on their home court. So the fact that it is -12 doesn't really make me think that it is LA's turn to win a blowout. I'm going to take the 12.

Leave a comment:

• DreSoN22
    replied
    sick call on the rockets!! Great day man! :beerbang: cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    I have no idea where to post this parlay so I'll just put it in here

Nuggets +105
    Natinals +135
    Canucks +140

1/2 units to win 5.28 units

:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    rockets :boom:

3-0 +10.40 units

2nd round:6-5 +1.42 units

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    gonna take a stab here. line looks too easy to me....

Rockets +320

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    Rockets +8
    Celtics +5

2 units

Im sure the public will be quick to count out the rockets in this one and I expect the Celtics to bring everything they have today otherwise, they are gone.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    as good as the first rd was, rd 2 has been equally bad.

3-5 -8.98 units

I have some work to do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X