Clear All

• Daws1089
    replied
    Cavs/Hawks Under 179

3 units

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    kidd gets 75% of his points on the 3 before the half to screw me. Then dallas folds in the 4th:bang:

I'm going to try out the cavs thing bc it is ridiculous how much they are covering. I'll do .50 units on every quarter, half and game line.

I'm also taking the rockets tonight, they are playing very well right now and even if the lakers win tonight I think they will be hard pressed to win by 10with the way houston is playing.

Rockets +10

2 units

Cavs -13
    Cavs -7 1h

1/2 unit

I'll add the 4 quarters tomorrow when they come out.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    celtics -4

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    This is a little contradictory, and even though I do think the Nuggets come out firing, I think Dallas hangs around and can cover in the 2nd half. The books don't just leave the line at 6.5 after a 14 pt win the first time for nothing. There was very little adjustment in the line and that leads me to believe that Dallas is the play in the end. A line like -8 or more would have me thinking Denver, but not the same 6.5 as game 1. so....

Mavericks +6.5 -107

2 units

heres to the nugs up by 4 at half and at the end of the game:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    i didn't see any of the game, but looks like the magic came to play or boston didn't. Oh well; I'm moving on.

Nuggets -3.5 1h

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    a very nice first round to say the least. I pretty much packed it in once I got to 11 units. 5 was the goal, but turned out better.

Round 2:

Celtics -1.5 -107

2 units

This line movement has been very odd. Until the magic can really prove to me that they are the #2 best team in the east I will side with boston. Howard can get his, but if the magic struggled with the sixers defense, I can only imagine what they will go through with Boston. We'll see if the Magic show up.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    4-1 +5.35 units

playoffs:10-5 +11.57 units

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    flyers:beerbang:
    :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    sixers:beerbang:
    :beerbang:

cavs/sixers

:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    sixers:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    Sixers +3.5 -107
    Cavs/Pistons Under 178 -107

2 units

Pistons +5
    Blazers +6
    Sixers +145

1 unit

Like I said before I think the 1st game in the cavs series will be the highest scoring game. I expect the pistons to play much better defense at home and maybe catch the cavs sleeping after coasting to two wins at home. The line seems awfully low after two blowouts in CLE.

Despite what ORL did last game without much production from their stars, they have to be concerned that they were up by 18 twice and sixers came all the way back twice in the 2nd half. Rashard Lewis who? This guy isn't even showing up it seems and Turkoglu is just going through the motions. Sixers are hungry and Thaddeus young is a real matchup problem. I also think AI has a big game. Andre Miller is a huge mismatch on Alston. I just wish they would not play Dalembert at all.

I like blazers to keep the game close, but don't think they will win so taking a shot there.

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    2-1 +4.8 units

playoffs:6-4 +6.22 units

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    daws- GL!....:thumbs:....the only thing entertaining about that sport is the postgame on TNT....those guys are classic....even though barkley is a huge hypocrit....:ohman:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    Dirk will get his tonight I'm sure, but Howard and Terry will need to be the difference. Spurs are not at home to get their usual calls and will need to put up points tonight to keep pace with Dallas. Spurs wants this game slower, but Dallas will want to up the tempo to try and take Spurs out of their eliment. I think theMavs will win that battle.

Mavericks -5 -107

5 units

Spurs/Mavs Over 190 -110

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    bulls/celtics under 201 -107

2 units

Leave a comment:

Working...
X