X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 10/30

8-5 +4.80

Dr J -6.5

Philly a good team imo who just ran into a buzzsaw Magic team in their opener. I think they bounce back and handle what should amount to an average at best MILW squad tonight at home.

Charlotte's Web -1.5

Until the Knicks play a little D to go with that up tempo game, they won't win too many road games. Charlotte another team who i think has value today because they ran into a Boston team who is on a mission in their first game, and will put it together tonight and beat a bad Knicks team who went 12-29 on the road last year and I see no real reason they should be any better there this year.

Memphis Gracelands +2

Lots of young talent here. I almost always give this team a shot as a home dog. Lets see if the new look Craptors can bring it on the road unlike previous versions....

Lebrons -12.5

Here we go again with these douches as a huge public road fave. But the line seems to suggest more of a "should cover" situation tonight. TOR at home > Minny at home, and bottom line for me is this is a team the Lebrons should be able to handle if they bring their best effort, which at 0-2 i can't see them NOT doing.

Sacramento Queens +11.5

The Hornets blow. Even the terrible Queens should be able to compete with them. What a ****fest.

Detroit PISSons -5

I really like this up and coming Okla City team, but, they were woeful on the road last year at 8-33, and while I'm sure that will level out a little as they keep getting better and more experienced (it took CLE quite a while into the Lebron era to win consistently on the road, for example), I don't think going to DET and playing the PISSons in their home opener, after having just won a nice home opener themselves is the world's best spot for this team.

AMC Pacers -1.5

Not sold on Miami as basically a road pick em just because they beat an awful Knicks team.

Utah Jizz -8.5

Utah always beats up on the Clips at home. Why would tonight be any different? As a Clippers fan I guess I can hope they show some promise this year, but the reality says Utah should win by DD tonight, which really isn't asking all that much in the NBA...

2 units each

stiflermoms- GL!........quick question, though.....is DRJ the ABA Nets or the Sixers...:laughing:......:hide:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X