Friday NBA Note: Jazz PG Deron Williams OUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday NBA Note: Jazz PG Deron Williams OUT

He's going to miss tonight/Saturday due to a personal issue.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Nice. Was thinking of going Philly anyway and this seals it.

Comment

But Lang is on Philly so it kind of evens out :laughing:

Comment

damn really Stif? I like Philly but I hate being on the same side as him... ah well plenty of other games out there...
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yea Lang is on Philly and Portland tonight, both "5 dime"

And Temple in NCAAF for "15 dime" with a free NCAAF pick on West VA.

I really dislike both of his NCAAF picks so I will be on both Cincy and Akron for sure now, but was actually leaning Philly myself and unsure about New Orleans. Seems like a sucker bet on Portland, but I don't know if i can trust the ****hole Hornets.

He doesn't get every one wrong, so maybe Philly is actually a winner, lol

Comment

Hahaha. Yeah I went against him on both his college football picks. His record isn't bad in other sports, just has no idea on college football. Has pretty good reasoning, but the MAC is a crazy conference.

As for Philly, I was kind of there already, and no Deron Williams should mean a victory for Philly pretty easily. They are more athletic, at home, and I just don't see them getting beat by a Utah squad that hasn't found its footing even with Williams in the lineup.

I like Portland a lot in that game. New Orleans absolutely blows. Paul is good, but they have no defensive intensity, and they may have some issue tonight after the firing of Scott. Could be a trap game, but oh well, if it is then so be it. I lose in the NBA tonight

Comment

Working...
            X