No announcement yet.

Saturday Playoffs In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jameer Nelson sucks ass. I think I'm more pissed off at the coach for not putting Arroyo in for him.

Comment

Yeah, Nelson hasn't done anything- more to's than assists...need 33 pts in the 4th to hit the over.... hopefully Orlando makes this interesting.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

....& Orlando makes it interesting :hugegrin:

Comment

Detroit is very overrated...

We missed 18 free throw's and turned it over what seemed to be about 30 times...Orlando isnt going to go away in this series although I dont see them winning it, but anything is possible.

Of course I wont count on them not turning it over and not missing free throws like they did tonight because lets face it, they have done it all year.

Excited for game 2 and glad they covered that number tonight.

gl everyone
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Parlay Rockets 2ndh ml/u95.5.... IMO only OT will kill that play :thumbs:

Comment

TMac for three about ******* time!!
              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Yao looked tired the past couple times up & down the court... good low scoring start to the 3rd...

Comment

Jazz+7 play definitely in jeopardy now....58 or less 4th quarter pts please. Amazingly after a 1-8 start I have a chance to come out unscathed....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    Yao looked tired the past couple times up & down the court... good low scoring start to the 3rd...
                    What's the 2ndHalf total at right now? LOL I would have definitely taken the over seeing as how TMac was looking to heat up. I've lost so much on taking over the years it's pathetic.
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Luther Head just hit a psycho three (pretty sure he walked but who gives a ****)

Comment

56 at the 7:22 mark..... definitely don't play the over when it's set 20 pts higher than the first h total. Pace of game doesn't usually change that much....

Comment

Oh boy, a chance to cover Jazz +7 :hide:

Comment

Working...
                          X