Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Yea, they sure sucked alright. If they had been playing anyone that was any good, they would have been down 25+ at the half and lost.

In any case, 2H cashed easy. I was on it too....simply because of how bad I think the Lakers are. I give them no credit to win a road playoff game. Maybe they sneak one out at home, but they will lose every single one on the road till they are eliminated IMO. Only reason I took Phoenix 2H.

And if PHX would have played 48 mins instead of 24, they would have easily won by 20 some. Pisses me off knowing I played a spread that should have covered, but didn't because my team only played half the game.

If i were Kobe, I'd probably take every shot i could manage to shoot too. What a God awful team they have outside him and Lamar Odom, LOL

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
    unders today :beerbang:

Yeah, I'm pissed I didn't play the Cavs under, was leaning that way but decided to take points on the inflated line... IMO the Spurs game goes over, though. If the Nuggets are pushing the ball, the Spurs will respond... I may wait till the second half though, still not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Dutch Goose
    replied
    Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Phoenix sucks ass
    Uh, you sure about that?

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Man did I need that game... Game 2 under again if it's 208 or more.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Anyone else see at the 2 minute mark Farmer goes backdoor... wide open for a good 3 seconds & Kobe forces a horrible shot....
    yup.....he never even looked his way....

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    wow.....what a joke....Kobe just keeps chucking up fade away 20 footers with 2 guys on him. the lakers O is a joke to me. if you're double teamed that means someone else is open and if you move the ball quickly you will get an open shot. lakers won't win a game in this series if they play the way they did in the 4Q on offense.

Leave a comment:

• PhillyFan3
    replied
    unders today :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• wsox08
    replied
    crap, over was looking a lot better in the 3rd but Kobe went cold in the fourth.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Anyone else see at the 2 minute mark Farmer goes backdoor... wide open for a good 3 seconds & Kobe forces a horrible shot....

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Keep chucking em up Kobe!

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Yeah under still looking great... Suns were on the verge of blowing this wide open, the 3 balls just aren't falling. Hoping for less than 13 from the Lakers for the rest of the game....

Leave a comment:

• jcho201
    replied
    without OT is should be okay. It would take one hell of a run for 44 points in 6 minutes, but it is the suns.

Leave a comment:

• PhillyFan3
    replied
    im hoping the under holds up in this game!!

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Barbosa making mincemeat out of Smush :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Farmar with 4 fouls.... IMO huge getting him out- the more Smush the better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X