X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdog88
    started a topic Sunday Ingame

Sunday Ingame

Really hoping the Lakers will be up 6+ at the half so I can unload on the Suns 2ndh....

• wsox08
    replied
    damn, double post

Leave a comment:

• wsox08
    replied
    I'm not sure what's going on with these top seeds.. :bang:

Leave a comment:

• GamblinMan03
    replied
    Didnt Denver go to San Antonio a year or two ago and take game 1 of a playoff series? Spurs come out flat to open the series a lot and this is just another example, they will take this series in 6.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Dallas-6.5, team o28 3rdq.... I like the 2ndh over too, so I wouldn't play it LoL

Leave a comment:

• Q-Unit
    replied
    Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
    Mavs are 7 pt faves and +/- 105. Thoughts?
    Under is tempting but don't know how the 2H pace will be compared to first half.
    lot of missed shots in the 1H, im not watchin but i assume GS justmissin shots, and mavs not dictating their own pace.

maybe GS will step up the pace (if its not already fast), as they are a faster team even more so than phoenix.

i like the over actually in 2H whatever it is

Leave a comment:

• COACH DITKA
    replied
    Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    im too lazy to look and not plannin on takin anything but whats the 2h Lines on sides ant totals?
    Mavs are 7 pt faves and +/- 105. Thoughts?
    Under is tempting but don't know how the 2H pace will be compared to first half.

Leave a comment:

• Q-Unit
    replied
    im too lazy to look and not plannin on takin anything but whats the 2h Lines on sides ant totals?

Leave a comment:

• Q-Unit
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Spurs are 8.5 again for game 2....
    guess they think the same way i do LOL.

freakin mavs comin back :bang:

come on GS

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Spurs are 8.5 again for game 2....

Leave a comment:

• wsox08
    replied
    anyone else waiting for the Mavs to wake up?

Leave a comment:

• Q-Unit
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    i should preface this by saying i really probably only watched portions of about 4 or 5 NBA games all year outside of the Clipper games i went to, and i didn't see San Antonio play all season, but man do they not look like the higher seed here. They are really an average team and it looks like Denver is the much more talented team. Outside of Duncan, i don't think that San Antonio's roster is much more impressive than the Laker's.
    they always start this way, almost like a heavyweight who needs his opponent to land a punch straight at his face until he wakes up and motivates him more (almost wants his opponent to make him angry).

in the two of three years that they won the championship, they lost game 1 of the first round each time, in fact the last time was to Denver at home.

U-Dog's right, there may be value with Spurs in game 2, only if with a slightly lower line than if they stole a game tonight

could be wrong of course, as they are an old team, but their coach will rip their butts out and they will be fired up next game.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    pitiful

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Sloppy game so far in Dallas.... Dirk hasn't had that many touches.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    IMO there will be a ton of people on the Nuggets game 2, could be value on the Spurs if the line is lower (as scary as that sounds right now). I can't believe my fingers even typed that LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X