No announcement yet.

Sunday Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man did I need that game... Game 2 under again if it's 208 or more.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Phoenix sucks ass
      Uh, you sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
        unders today :beerbang:

Yeah, I'm pissed I didn't play the Cavs under, was leaning that way but decided to take points on the inflated line... IMO the Spurs game goes over, though. If the Nuggets are pushing the ball, the Spurs will respond... I may wait till the second half though, still not sure.

Comment

Yea, they sure sucked alright. If they had been playing anyone that was any good, they would have been down 25+ at the half and lost.

In any case, 2H cashed easy. I was on it too....simply because of how bad I think the Lakers are. I give them no credit to win a road playoff game. Maybe they sneak one out at home, but they will lose every single one on the road till they are eliminated IMO. Only reason I took Phoenix 2H.

And if PHX would have played 48 mins instead of 24, they would have easily won by 20 some. Pisses me off knowing I played a spread that should have covered, but didn't because my team only played half the game.

If i were Kobe, I'd probably take every shot i could manage to shoot too. What a God awful team they have outside him and Lamar Odom, LOL

Comment

guys I'm 6-0 on the weekend, what the hell is going on?

That being said, I'll probably lose the next 2 tonight and the rest of the games I play through-out the playoffs.

Comment

Nuggets off to a strong start, Duncan cold...

Comment

21-16 Den @ end of 1st.... SA slow to start.. come on Spurs.
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Spurs getting solid bench play, & that's keeping them close... just a matter of time before Duncan gets going. Glad I layed off the over LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Yea, they sure sucked alright. If they had been playing anyone that was any good, they would have been down 25+ at the half and lost.
                    lol :nuts:

I don't really know what to say to this, lol.

Comment

Den up 44-42 @ half...

Den shooting 48%
                      SA 33%

Duncan 2 for 11
                      Ginobili 3 for 12
                      Parker 2 for 10

I love SA in the 2H.
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Denver team u46 looks pretty solid, IMO. They put up 44 1sth while shooting 48% If the Spurs get the lead, they will slow it down to a crawl....

Comment

Spurs ML, Den+7 2ndh, Nuggets team u46 :nuts:

Comment

The Spurs just sad on the boards, looks as if Denver wants it more....

Comment

Spurs are crap and Duncan is non-existent.
                              Overall Records

Comment

Yeah, this game is over:blackeye:

Comment

Working...
                                X