No announcement yet.

Sunday Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i should preface this by saying i really probably only watched portions of about 4 or 5 NBA games all year outside of the Clipper games i went to, and i didn't see San Antonio play all season, but man do they not look like the higher seed here. They are really an average team and it looks like Denver is the much more talented team. Outside of Duncan, i don't think that San Antonio's roster is much more impressive than the Laker's.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice little choke by the Spurs at home, lol. Now that is pathetic. But if youd like to see something more pathetic, turn on espn and watch the pitcher on the Yankees, he is the worst pitcher i have ever seen, gave up back to back to back to back jacks on high fastballs.

Comment

Spurs are worse than Chase lol.... this is his first road start vs their nemesis... The Spurs really look like it's their first playoff game.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I don't even see a whole lot of talent on the Spurs yet I took them for some reason.

Tim Duncan is an older version of Aaron Gray.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

IMO there will be a ton of people on the Nuggets game 2, could be value on the Spurs if the line is lower (as scary as that sounds right now). I can't believe my fingers even typed that LOL

Comment

Sloppy game so far in Dallas.... Dirk hasn't had that many touches.

Comment

pitiful

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i should preface this by saying i really probably only watched portions of about 4 or 5 NBA games all year outside of the Clipper games i went to, and i didn't see San Antonio play all season, but man do they not look like the higher seed here. They are really an average team and it looks like Denver is the much more talented team. Outside of Duncan, i don't think that San Antonio's roster is much more impressive than the Laker's.
                  they always start this way, almost like a heavyweight who needs his opponent to land a punch straight at his face until he wakes up and motivates him more (almost wants his opponent to make him angry).

in the two of three years that they won the championship, they lost game 1 of the first round each time, in fact the last time was to Denver at home.

U-Dog's right, there may be value with Spurs in game 2, only if with a slightly lower line than if they stole a game tonight

could be wrong of course, as they are an old team, but their coach will rip their butts out and they will be fired up next game.
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

anyone else waiting for the Mavs to wake up?
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Spurs are 8.5 again for game 2....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Spurs are 8.5 again for game 2....
                        guess they think the same way i do LOL.

freakin mavs comin back :bang:

come on GS

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

im too lazy to look and not plannin on takin anything but whats the 2h Lines on sides ant totals?

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                            im too lazy to look and not plannin on takin anything but whats the 2h Lines on sides ant totals?
                            Mavs are 7 pt faves and +/- 105. Thoughts?
                            Under is tempting but don't know how the 2H pace will be compared to first half.
                            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                              Mavs are 7 pt faves and +/- 105. Thoughts?
                              Under is tempting but don't know how the 2H pace will be compared to first half.
                              lot of missed shots in the 1H, im not watchin but i assume GS justmissin shots, and mavs not dictating their own pace.

maybe GS will step up the pace (if its not already fast), as they are a faster team even more so than phoenix.

i like the over actually in 2H whatever it is

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Dallas-6.5, team o28 3rdq.... I like the 2ndh over too, so I wouldn't play it LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X