Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Game 2's***

Playoffs 8-21 -$3092

Pretty much as bad as I could possibly do for game 1's, losing all my profit from both Bases & NHL playoffs in 2 days. I chased which is always a no-no, but at the same time I honestly didn't expect GS to do what they did. Congrats to those on them/Nugs (especially if you were brave enough to play the ML). Gonna be a tough road to get it back, but there's plaenty of time.

For game 1, I had leans to the Stones/over, but not enough to pull the trigger... I'm actually hoping the Magic can win, giving a nice short line for game 3. Will check out 2ndh lines, but won't be forcing plays LoL....

Rockets-3 1sth

Rockets-5.5+100

Hous/Utah u185

3 units each

IMO we see the same result in game 2, but with houston controlling from the beginning. I'm sure (despite the win) Van Gundy was all over his team for their 1sth performance in game 1, so I would expect a very concerted effort defensively. IMO the Rockets will respond much better to the pick & roll offense of the Jazz. Game 1 total was 159- I'm sure many are thinking that since Houston pulled a no-show 1sth, this one is bound to be much higher scoring. IMO if they get a lead early, they will slow this game down to eat as much clock as possible.... think about this- do you expect Utah to score like they did 1sth again? I don't. Houston was scoring non-stop 2ndh, & if you double both teams best quarter, you come up with a total of 186. I'm thinking the Rockets take this one 88-78, & would be shocked to see the Jazz score over 80 pts....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Udoggiedog- GL!....i was debating a 1Q rockets play.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'm so beyond done with 1stq plays, but I would think they jump ahead early & never look back.. GL if you play it, I just think 1sth is a bit safer- If I lose that, it's because I am a sucky capper, not because Utah got lucky & hit a couple early shots :thumbs:

Comment

OK, i don't ever bet NBA, but if you think 1H is better i will tail that one and come find you later if it loses...lol.....put me down for 1H then

Comment

I love the Hou under. Got mine at 185.5 GL UD :beerbang:

Comment

Glad to see you on HOU. Biggest mismatch in the playoffs IMO, even more so than Orlando/Detroit and Phoenix/LAL.

Lets win one for a change, LMFAO :beerbang:

Comment

Ugh Utah 60% shooting out of the gate.... need them to go cold & now!

Comment

GL I'm on the Rockets too..

I just wish the didn't start so slow like last game... .come on :bang:
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

under looks great....1Q would have been a loser, but it looks like 1H is gonna be as well....

Comment

wow...that was money down the ****ter...thanks HOU...

Comment

sorry FF.... substituted a loser for another loser :flush:

Rockets-5 2ndh

2 units each

Jazz team u44.5 2ndh

Rockets team o49 2ndh

1 unit each

IMO the Rockets still cover, but hell I'm stubborn

Comment

Right with you on the rockets UDog.
                        NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Anyone wanna explain to me why Deron ******* Williams pulls up for a 2 point jumper down by 7 w/ 6 seconds left??? Anyone got an answer besides he was on the over? I mean are you ******* serious right now? There was no excuse for going for a 2 w/ 6 seconds left. Unreal, this whole ******* week is blur and a ******* joke.

Comment

30 pts in less than 5 minutes, I'm speechless

Comment

I still dont understand fouling when its a 3 posession game with 10 seconds left. I've won games and lost games on it, but i still dont understand it.
                              NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Working...
                              X