No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Game 2's***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What really got me is the Jazz using the high screen, pick & roll for an easy layup like 4 straight trips down, & the Rockets just sit back & let it happen. McGrady with the ball up 10 with about 2 minutes left & he shoots a long range jumper with 13 seconds left on the shot clock. I know I'm bitching here, but those are just fundamentals- instead of a solid 5 unit gain, I end up down -$170. It's frustrating, but there's nothing left to do but keep on pluggin.....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      30 pts in less than 5 minutes, I'm speechless
      I second that... :blackeye:

Comment

Well after last night I have sworn off 1sth plays. You don't know what you are going to get, definitely a bit easier to guage 2ndh plays. Hoping for a better day with....

Heat+155

5 units

LA/Phx u207-108

NJ/Tor o193.5-105

Heat team o90

2 units each

I actually made the Heat play when it opened at +165, but didn't post right away. Since that number is not available anymore, I posted +155 (5Dimes reduced). No use for the points as IMO they win su... Game 1 was tough, as both Wade & Shaq were hindered by foul trouble. Today I think we see a much more focused Heat team... Sefalosa played Wade tough, but he won't be stopped 2 games in a row. Deng played the game of his life, but despite all this the Heat were still 1 rebound away from a last posession shot to win. I was originally leaning towards playing the game over, but IMO the Heat o90 is a bit more solid. They scored 91 game 1, & shot 42%. I'm thinking they have the lead this time around going into the late stages, & FT's should help get it over. 96-89 Heat would be dandy.

The Suns/Lakers total is gonna be an under play until it loses. I would have liked it to be a touch higher, but hell the last matchup yielded a total of 182! Again, the Lakers only shot to win will be to slow the game down. Not sure of the side here, I would think this one is closer down the stretch but just sticking to the total.

Toronto needs to win this game... no way they come back if they don't. I think they win, but I'm not willing to lay 5 points with them. Jefferson was able to find open looks all game, while Kidd displayed what a great pg should do.... Vince shot horribly, but Nachbar really impressed me. Bosh played well 2ndh, but for them to win, he will need to play the full game... Ford played well but needs to create a bit more for his teammates (who in turn, need to hit their damn shots LoL). Both teams were a combined 13-41 from the 3 pt line, something I think will improve tonight. I'm thinking this one is close throughout, with Toronto creeping over the century mark & the Nets covering the rest. I will be looking at all games for potential value 2ndh......

So those are the fades for the day :beerbang:

Comment

love the heat and lakers under!! gl today bro
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL tonight UDoggie! As always, it pains me to see a capper of your caliber going against my Bulls. While Deng won't match his Game 1, neither will Antoine "I only shoot 25 foot bricks all day" Walker. Also, Bulls are a much better 3 point shooting team than they showed. D Wade usually plays less than stellar in his hometown so I hope that continues tonight. All in all, I expect a very close game that will most likely get very physical. I'm expecting at least one altercation by series end, with Shaq, Big Ben, Posey, and Nocioni all in the middle of it.

Moose
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Thanks Phillly, Moose...

Rapturds-240
              Heat+150
              La/Phx u214-250
              Spurs-475
              Mavs-600
              Rockets+156 gm3

$50 to win $853

I'll be on the Rockets as a dog game 3, considering the Magic based on the Pistons game 3 history.....

Comment

tailing your heat play....you owe me one...lol...GL!
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Gonna be tight....

Heat/Bulls o93 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

best of luck the rest of the way Udoggiedog....no more NBA for me....MIA sucks donkey balls..how do you get outscored 16-3 to start a quarter when you're already down 1-0 in the series....ugghhhh.....
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Remember FF this is the NBA.... a 15 pt lead in the 3rd means nothing! They do suck donkey balls, but 9-11 from 3 pt land? Sheesh

Comment

game over

Lakers+9-102

3 units

Lakers+425

2 units

Might as well play this side too :flush:

Comment

Hopefully that three by Walker to end the 3rd propels the Heat to go on a run in the 4th.
                          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I sure hope so
                            NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                              Hopefully that three by Walker to end the 3rd propels the Heat to go on a run in the 4th.
                              :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                                :laughing:
                                LOL you know I wasn't trying to be condescending. I know this one's not looking good but it aint over yet.
                                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
                                X