On The May 2010 WNBA Hardwood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05/20/10 Recap:

03-00-00 100% +312 (Based on to win $100 per play)

The under for the game had no business being that close. The scoring was going as I expected & then the refs started calling a lot of ticky-tack fouls within the last 5 minutes. The 2nd H total was never in doubt though.

=====

Season:

21-02-01 91% +2490 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Thanks Aka

Comment

Connecticut +166

New York +150

Comment

Saturday:

Indiana -1.5 -105

San Antonio -1.5 -101
        u150 Los Angeles-San Antonio -102

Seattle +4.5 -105
        o171 Seattle-Phoenix -105
        Seattle +183

Comment

been following you and making money! keep it up :)

Comment

Been red hot lately!

Comment

Connecticut -1.5 2nd H
              u81.5 Connecticut-Atlanta 2nd H

New York +110 2nd H

Comment

atlanta is just on fire tonight :bang:

Comment

05/21/10 Recap:

01-08-00 11% -731 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Bad games by Connecticut & New York, especially in the 2nd H for the Liberty. I am still not sold on the Mystics as their turnover problems will come back to haunt them.

Connecticut is usually on the other end of beat downs as they usually don't get blown out. The Dream shot lights out & continued it in the 2nd H. The only saving grace was the Sun 2nd H being such a short price. They tend to be an automatic 2nd H winner when down at the half.

The Sun did have some problems with the Dream's speed. I am curious to see if this was just a bad game or the start of a big problem. If it is the latter, it will be something I file away when they play more uptempo teams. The Dream are fast but nowhere near close to being the fastest team in the league.

If the Sun have problems with speed, look for a team like the Mercury to absolutely run them out of the game. Some might say Tulsa with the style they play but imho their roster is not built for that system. I don't see them winning that much this year & it would not surprise me to see them have under double digits in the win column. The talent is not bad, it just does not fit.

Bad night overall but it was bound to happen, even I wouldn't sit here & say I could keep a 90%+ win clip going. I don't care about percentages anyway. I am a volume player & trust my knowledge. I care about +$ & could care less if I hit 35% in doing so since I am more of a dog player & take my shots where most people wouldn't.

=====

Season:

22-10-01 69% +2490 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

69% is already extremely respectable, I'd take that any day. Keep up the picks! :beerbang:

Comment

San Antonio +130 2nd H

u79.5 Los Angeles-San Antonio 2nd H -105

Thanks GKL

Comment

Seattle +2 1st H +106

Seattle +145 1st H

Seattle +125 1st Q

o40.5 Seattle-Phoenix 1st Q

-------------

Sunday:

Connecticut -2.5 -105
                        o149.5 Washington-Connecticut -104

New York -2.5 -101

Minnesota -7 -109
                        o161.5 Tulsa-Minnesota -102

Comment

Seattle +4 2nd H +100

Seattle +190 2nd H

Shady 2nd H line as you have a Mercury team down 4 at HT who are 4.5 - 5 point favorites & all they have to do is win by 1. Too many instances, lines like these tell a story & it is not favorable of the early game favorite.

Plus the Storm have played pretty average & have room to improve especially with shooting. The Mercury are shooting 58% & down, not good. I think the Storm win this by 8-12.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryGamblersDream View Post
                            Seattle +4 2nd H +100

Seattle +190 2nd H

Shady 2nd H line as you have a Mercury team down 4 at HT who are 4.5 - 5 point favorites & all they have to do is win by 1. Too many instances, lines like these tell a story & it is not favorable of the early game favorite.

Plus the Storm have played pretty average & have room to improve especially with shooting. The Mercury are shooting 58% & down, not good. I think the Storm win this by 8-12.
                            LET'S GET IT! :thumbs:

Comment

wow OT :bang:

Comment

05/22/10 Recap:

11-03-00 79% +1042 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Strong bounce back as the games went as expected minus the total in the Sparks-Silver Stars game. Even with the high scoring 48 point 2ndQ, the total was looking good until they threw up 47 in the 4th.

What really pissed me off was the damn Sparks fouling when the game was decided as putting Becky on the line is as automatic as it gets. That **** ended up costing me the 2nd H under, oh well.

The Fever-Sky game was pretty high scoring although the #'s are deceiving. The majority of the points came in the 1st H with a 49 point 1st & 53 point 2nd. Look at the rest of the scoring, 31 in the 3rd, 23 in the 4th, 22 in OT. The 3rd & 4th Q are more of what would be expected. I will probably go under in tomorrow's game, I'll know in a few minutes.

I hope they keep throwing low totals in the Storm-Mercury games as those are stealing. Both did not shoot at the level they are capable of, Storm 39.4 & Mercury 42.4% respectively & still put up 184. These two are more than capable of putting up 200 although you want to see the value stay in the 160's, 172 the most.

=====

Season:

33-13-01 72% +3532 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

Working...
                                X