No announcement yet.

On The May 2010 WNBA Hardwood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it up :happy: appreciate all ur insight into the games!

Comment

any insight on the chicago vs. indiana rematch for today? it was close yesterday going into OT. i'm leaning towards chicago +7.5

Comment

Connecticut -1.5 1st H -104

Connecticut -1 1st Q +102

Comment

New York -1.5 1st H -106
          New York -.1 1st Q +107

o76 Washington-Connecticut 2nd H -105

Comment

05/23/10 Recap:

06-04-00 60% +193 (Based on to win $100 per play)

A decent day as the Sun responded as I expected they would & the turnovers hurt the Mystics as it was bound to. The only thing that was disappointing was how poor both teams shot. It was definitely not due to lock down defense as a lot were just shots not falling. The 4th Q was the only 1 of the 4 that played out point wise as I expected even if it made no sense due to how the first 3 quarters went.

The Liberty arguably have the best roster from top to bottom yet I see similar issues plaguing them. First off while they have a lot of talent, it might be too much as they don't know to get everyone involved.

Secondly, their rebounding continues to be a problem which is inexcusable considering they have good size in McCarville, McWilliams-Franklin, Powell, etc... Lastly, the issue of finishing teams off.

They had a lead on the Mystics & hit only 2 of 15 FG's in a 7 point 4th Q for a loss. They had a lead on the Dream, & fizzled down the stretch. Lets not forget the season opening win where they were up big on an offensively challenged Sky & let them make it close before finishing it off. They better learn how to close or they are in trouble. In excusable performances for a team with this talent.

The Lynx game went as expected total wise but not so much with the spread. Minnesota needs a gut check on the defensive side of the ball where they let a Tulsa team not as skilled put up nearly 100 points on them.

The Lynx continue this kind of defensive play & they won't make any noise in the West which is a shame as they have a good team over there even with their 2 main players being out. The only bright side is Monica Wright is showing what she is capable of as she has league MVP talent & will do some things in this league before all is said & done.

=====

Season:

39-17-01 70% +2994 (Based on to win $100 per play)

=====

Note: Correction on the record, going into 05/21/10, I was +2490 & after doing that night's recap, I forgot to update the season total & listed it at +2490 when it should have been +1759 after the -731. So it is now correct at +2994 (Based on to win $100 per play).

Comment

Keep it going this season!
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Tuesday:

Phoenix -4 -107
                u180 Phoenix-Tulsa -105

Seattle -6.5 -108

Comment

Phoenix -2.5 1st H -101
                  Phoenix -1.5 1st Q

Seattle -4 1st H
                  Seattle -220 1st H
                  Seattle -2 1st Q -109

Comment

u91 Phoenix-Tulsa 2nd H -105

Comment

Seattle -7 2nd H

Seattle -475 2nd H

I am sitting here watching the Storm game in disbelief. I have never seen this team play so disinterested in my life & I have followed them since day 1. The Storm are playing like utter **** & are definitely in this game even with being down 11. They are winning this game outright & still think they cover if they just turn it up even just a couple of notches. They have turned it over 11 times & only 1-2 were forced, it gives an indication of why they are down & it being because of them versus anything the Mystics are doing.

They should get this going & pull away as they rarely lose at home. They have the best home court in the league bar none & it should prove out in the 2nd H.

Comment

05/25/10 Recap:

05-06-00 -257 45% -257 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Down day record wise but a profitable one for me as I loaded up on Phoenix & in the 2nd H of the Storm game. The line had no business being that low & quite frankly I know I was right in them covering.

There were some horrendous calls. Late in the game Swin Cash its a 3 & it is counted as such. A minute or so later they reverse it & say it was a two. She was clearly behind the line. Then we had some horrendous calls giving the Mystics undeserving FT attempts. I got hosed on that game line without question!

I am also pissed I did not pop that 2nd H line again when it went to 7.5 +$ Oh well, I made a good profit although I am pissed at the down record record day. I am a perfectionist in my own way, I can't help it!

=====

Season:

44-23-01 66% +2737 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

Originally posted by EveryGamblersDream View Post
                          05/25/10 Recap:

05-06-00 -257 45% -257 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Down day record wise but a profitable one for me as I loaded up on Phoenix & in the 2nd H of the Storm game. The line had no business being that low & quite frankly I know I was right in them covering.

There were some horrendous calls. Late in the game Swin Cash its a 3 & it is counted as such. A minute or so later they reverse it & say it was a two. She was clearly behind the line. Then we had some horrendous calls giving the Mystics undeserving FT attempts. I got hosed on that game line without question!

I am also pissed I did not pop that 2nd H line again when it went to 7.5 +$ Oh well, I made a good profit although I am pissed at the down record record day. I am a perfectionist in my own way, I can't help it!

=====

Season:

44-23-01 66% +2737 (Based on to win $100 per play)
                          still a believer :beerbang: keep it up! :thumbs:

Comment

Thursday:

o161.5 Minnesota-Connecticut -107

Seattle -4

Comment

o158 Minnesota-Connecticut -105
                              o77 Minnesota-Connecticut 1st H -107

Seattle -1 1st Q +101

-----

Friday:

New York +6 -105