X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix +155 2nd H

Comment

06/05/10 Recap:

02-03-00 40% -105 (Based on to win $100 per play)

A small loss record wise but my main play on Seattle gets me a profit. I can't comment on how the games were as I was hanging out Saturday night watching a friend perform in NYC & other kind of partying after all over Manhattan & Brooklyn until 8 AM or so. Fun times....

====

Season:

87-75-05 54% +2288 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Breakdown:

May: 67-45-04 60% +2937

June: 20-30-01 40% -649

Comment

06/08/10 Recap:

08-05-01 62% +692 (Based on to win $100 per play)

The New York game was huge as it set the tone for a guaranteed sweet night for me personally. The 2nd H line was icing on the cake as that had sucker written all over it. It was pretty obvious who needed & wanted that game more going in & the effort played out like that exactly.

The homer announcers of the Sky need to get a clue in saying the Sky were clearly the better team but did not play like it. They seem to be of the idiotic thinking that record says it all. A close examination shows the Liberty have played well but did not close out games the way they should have, including the loss to the Sky in the 1st meeting in a game the Liberty outplayed them. The Sky are not better than the Liberty period.

Phoenix gave that game to LA & they know it. I still stand by my feelings that LA will not make the playoffs. They supposedly have a quiet confidence, I laugh at that. What have they done to earn that except look good in spurts & piss it all away at some point. They are not better than Seattle or Phoenix. I will even say San Antonio who just has not put it all together yet but they will. By the way refs, great job in not calling that foul on Penny Taylor at the end of the game.

Well I will look at the bright side, I hope this loss gives an extra point or two in my favor when the Mercury go back home & face the Lynx. That game has bloodbath written all over it. I have an idea on what the line should be & hope the oddsmakers do me a huge favor & have it a bit lower.

=====

Season:

95-80-06 54% +2980 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Breakdown:

June: 28-35-02 44% +43

Comment

Thursday:

Phoenix -7.5 -104

Comment

Friday:

New York -1.5 -105
            o163 Atlanta-New York -105

Connecticut -3
            o146 Indiana-Connecticut

San Antonio -4.5 -106
            u159 Tulsa-San Antonio -104

Washington +4.5 -106
            o144.5 Washington-Chicago

Los Angeles +9 -109
            u155 Los Angeles-Seattle -107

Comment

Phoenix -302

Phoenix -3.5 1st H -104

Phoenix -213 1st H

Phoenix -1.5 1st Q -115

Comment

Phoenix -5.5 2nd H +100

u94 Minnesota-Phoenix 2nd H -105

Phoenix -250 2nd H

Complete BS how I lost that 1st H spread & ML. One word describes why I did, officiating. The only reason & I mean only reason the Lynx are in this game much less leading is because of the officiating. They get breathed on & are getting calls yet Taurasi, Taylor, & Dupree are getting mugged on the inside & no calls. Look at the difference in FT's made & attempted:

Mercury 5 of 5

Lynx 17 of 21

Yes, that is right, a 16 attempt differential. How else do you think they made up a 15 point deficit.

The Lynx are not winning this game much less the 2nd H period.

Comment

06/10/10 Recap:

06-02-00 75% +283 (Based on to win $100 per play)

This game played out exactly how I thought it would for 3 1/3 quarters. The only reason the Lynx were ever in this game was because of the officials helping them in the 2nd Q. Both teams were equally aggressive in going to the paint yet we had a 16 FT attempt differential at the half! Notice how the ref's hardly blew the whistle in the 2nd H & the FT attempts turned around to a 9-5 advantage for the Mercury.

I should have swept this game & am pissed off I didn't even though I crushed this one & scored an extremely nice profit for myself. I am never satisfied! Tonight's card looks to be nice. Now lets see it played out that way!

====

Season:

101-82-06 55% +3263 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Breakdown:

June: 34-37-02 48% +326

Comment

Saturday:

New York +5 -105

Phoenix -9.5
                    u186.5 Tulsa-Phoenix -102

Comment

New York -1.5 1st H
                      o80 Atlanta-New York 1st H -106
                      New York -1 1st Q +108
                      o40 Atlanta-New York 1st Q -108

Connecticut -1 1st H -108
                      Connecticut -1 1st Q +104
                      o35.5 Indiana-Connecticut 1st Q -105

San Antonio -3 1st H -108
                      San Antonio -195 1st H
                      San Antonio -1.5 1st Q -111

Washington +2.5 1st H -106
                      Washington +147 1st H
                      o71 Washington-Chicago 1st H
                      Washington +127 1st Q

Seattle -340
                      Seattle -3.5 1st H
                      Seattle -2 1st Q -105

Yes, I know I have LA to cover the game. I don't see them winning & should be down about 5-7 at HT.

Comment

San Antonio -5 2nd H -105
                        San Antonio -255 2nd H

Comment

Washington +4 2nd H +102

u79 Washington-Chicago 2nd H

Washington +165 2nd H

Comment

good run friday :beerbang: keep it up!

Comment

06/11/10 Recap:

24-08-00 75% +1602 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Pretty much everything went as expected minus the Silver Stars who waited until the 2nd H to put down the beat down I knew was coming from them & the Sparks who failed to keep it close. I knew they had zero chance of winning in Seattle but figured they'd get run out of the gym early & cover late when the Storm calmed down. The Storm did their part but the Sparks did not who flat out looked disinterested from the opening tip. I continue to stand by my feeling that they won't make the playoffs.

Now people should start to shut up about the Dream who are reverting back to what I expected from them. They are not a bad team but nowhere near as good as some out there were portraying. The early wins are not looking as impressive if you go by records alone as 3 came against the West & those 3 teams are underachieving so far. Their most impressive win of the initial 6 was against New York but remember NY gave them that game after being up almost 20 in the 2nd H. The Liberty showed who really is the superior team.

I am a bit worried about the Tulsa under which I have later tonight against the Mercury. Honestly the Mercury should run them out of the gym again. I don't think Tulsa will score much but Phoenix sure will so that will be dicey.

I am still laughing at how the Mystics were such dogs against the Sky. Historically they own the Sky & realistically this season, they were better. Yes, they were coming in on a down note their last 5 but look at who they lose to in that span. 2 of the losses came against the Sun & the Storm who are clearly as I stated the class of the league. The scary thing is the Mystics were the only team to really stay close throughout 4 quarters against the Storm recently. Meanwhile the Sky were coming in 2-1 in their last 3 but those 2 wins were against Atlanta & Tulsa, whatever.

I am curious on what the lines will be for Sunday's slate of games as we have some interesting meetings especially between Minnesota & Los Angeles.

====

Season:

125-90-06 58% +4865 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Breakdown:

June: 58-45-02 56% +1928

Comment

Originally posted by ink View Post
                                good run friday :beerbang: keep it up!
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X