No announcement yet.

***Udoggie's NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good info. Probably a good reason to lay off Chicago, or even play on Orlando. I can't imagine Carlos Loozer is gonna make a sudden impact in his first game back, especially not enough for the Bull****s to be favored over what I think many would consider one of the elite teams in the league.

I never have any success with the Bull****s (for or against) though :boog:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Good info. Probably a good reason to lay off Chicago, or even play on Orlando. I can't imagine Carlos Loozer is gonna make a sudden impact in his first game back, especially not enough for the Bull****s to be favored over what I think many would consider one of the elite teams in the league.

I never have any success with the Bull****s (for or against) though :boog:
      Yah I agree with you. I like how public is not lopsided so I lean Orlando but they did play last night. Maybe small play for me.

Comment

• I'm off the Magic/Bulls side, was leaning Bulls on the short line. Bulls are favored for a reason here IMO, but I just can't pull the trigger. Boozer back should help provide the Bulls with more 2nd chance pts, I like the over.

Lean to the Nets simply because the whole world is on the Thunder. rarely does a star player being out affect the outcome of a game. Still not a good spot IMO to lay that kind of chalk with the Thunder on the road, especially since they haven't won on the road by a large margin save like 2 games this season.

Stif I do think situationally the Clippers are in a good spot, but damn the Spurs are just playing good ball so it is tough to make the play.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Blazers/Celtics u94 1sth

Thunder/Nets o97 1sth

Magic/Bulls o97.5 1sth

Wolves+11

Wizards+5

Rockets+7

Hawks-5.5-105

Jazz-7.5-105

3 units each

Ton of plays today, really liked more lol. Going to wait till the half on some for possible value. GLTA tonight:thumbs:

Comment

• Wizards tt o53.5 2ndh

Nets tt o45 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

• 5-5 losing night. TNT plays

Warriors team o115

Suns/Warriors o114.5 1sth

Suns/Warriors o227-105

Cavs+220

2 units each

Comment

• :puke:

Bulls/Celtics o95.5 1sth

Pacers team o105.5

Clippers team o102.5

3 units each

Wizards+155

Rockets+165

Pacers+120

1 unit each

Comment

• Magic_6.5+100

Knicks/hornets o204.5 105

3 units each

Comment

• Raptors +2

5 units

Comment

• good luck tonight underdog.

How do you feel about Utah -4 -105?

mavs have been nothing but solid on the road, but deron williams should own this game, no? jazz are playing well too. You see reason as to not betting utah tonight?

Comment

• Mavs+2-105 1sth/ +145

2 units/ 1 unit ml

Comment

• Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                          good luck tonight underdog.

How do you feel about Utah -4 -105?

mavs have been nothing but solid on the road, but deron williams should own this game, no? jazz are playing well too. You see reason as to not betting utah tonight?
                          Sorry just got home Daws...was scrambling for 2ndh lines. I just can't pass up a dog line on the Mavs. Utah very well may win this, but seems as if Utah has been more solid as a road play this season. Total opposite from what was going on last couple seasons for Utah. GL on your plays:thumbs:

Comment

• Nuggets team o55.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

• Nuggets getting to the line though shooting was horrid 1sth for them. They are probably the play 2ndh as well but I'm just hoping both teams drain some shots 2ndh :thumbs:

Comment

• 7-5 +8.65 making up for getting swept on TNT :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X