Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nets+2

3 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thought I already posted this one...

Pistons/Warriors o208.5

3 units

Comment

good luck with the internets :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Daws! Ended up splitting out 3-3 -1.05 units. Left the Jazz over & Suns alone which would have been winners, also played Cats 1stq solely based on a line I thought was a sucker line. No more messing with faves just because I think a line is out of whack.... have done it twice with bad results (Bulls-10 last week vs Wiz).... some thoughts about today's games

Short lined dogs went 1-1 last night, and today is a slate chock full of them. IMO some very tough games out there that can really go either way. Road teams have really been on a tear since last wednesday as well, could be the night they falter.

Wizards+1- The Raptors are road faves? IMO this is a line that is solely based on perception... Wall is out so the Wiz must not have a chance. Def a play that is likely to hinge on the success of Arenas, who had a great shooting game last time out after 2 of the ugliest shooting performances I've witnessed. OK maybe a slight exaggeration but 3-21 from the field 2-11 from 3. More minutes will mean more shots jacked up. I give the Raptors the advantage with the bigs as far as scoring (Bargnani should have a good game with Yi out.), but I think Blatche will present matchup problems in the paint. I like Hinrich to play a slid defensive game and even with wall out give the edge in guard play to the Wiz. Lean Wiz and small lean under

Hawks/Pacers- The Hawks aren't playing the best ball as of late though their 4 losses did come against (likely) playoff teams. They are 4-1 on the road, so why are they just a 2 pt fave? Smith and Horford have the decided advantage in the paint imo, but it's a spot for Hibbert to prove his worth. Last season he was benched for most of the second half vs the Hawks for playing like a hot mess. I think the Pacers backcourt will decide whether or not they win. Interested about the status of Collison here, but I like the Pacers to get over .500 at home with a win. Lean Pacers and as of right now, no real feel for the total.

Comment

Nuggets vs Knicks- Denver off a road loss last night where they mustered 36 2ndh pts and allowed 54. Knicks have lost 5 straight. Tons of possible motivations here with all the previous talks of Melo going to the Knicks, but nothing really concrete on that angle. The Knicks have lost the last two road games by 19@Minny and 27@the Bucks. One thing stood out to me here. The Nuggets home off a road loss.

There were 11 times the Nuggets found themselves playing a home game off a loss last season. The results in the home game?

6 pt win vs Suns

20 pt win vs Hawks

19 pt win vs Bulls

11 pt win vs Minny

36 pt win vs Mavs

9 pt win vs Celtics

29 pt win vs Thunder

10 pt win vs Wiz

17 pt win vs Blazers

26 pt win vs Lakers

*104-96 loss vs the Mavs on Dec 27 was the sole time they didn't win su at home directly following a road loss. Billups was out for that game.

Given the history of how the Nuggets respond after a road loss paired with the way the Knicks play on the road, I have to play on the Nuggets. The line has dropped to 7.5-110 @ Betus, and I see a couple -8-105 out there. Hoping I can get -8+100 from 5dimes reduced, but I'm definitely on the Nuggets here.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Short lined dogs went 1-1 last night, and today is a slate chock full of them. IMO some very tough games out there that can really go either way. Road teams have really been on a tear since last wednesday as well, could be the night they falter.

I think the falter happens sooner rather than later. Only Short line road dog I like tonight is the 76ers but think the under may be the better play. Total seems a little inflated after the last matchup that sored over with both teams shooting 55%

strong lean on Denver as well

Thoughts on the Lakers/Bucks? I was looking forward to playing the Lakers tonight but they look like the sucker play. Still think I will be on them off of B2B losses. Bucks have been impressive at times but are nowhere near the same class as LA.

lean Hawks under and Grizz also
              Last edited by Billy The Kid; 11-16-2010, 04:06 PM.
              NFL '12

Comment

Originally posted by Billy The Kid View Post
                Thoughts on the Lakers/Bucks? I was looking forward to playing the Lakers tonight but they look like the sucker play. Still think I will be on them off of B2B losses. Bucks have been impressive at times but are nowhere near the same class as LA.

lean Hawks under and Grizz also

I'm leaning towards the Bucks here. I thought the line would come out 4.5-5, so I am still trying to decide. Bottom line though the Lakers are the better team, the Bucks are playing great defensive ball and have a big in Bogut that can bang down low with Gasol/Odom. IMO one of the few times where Bynum could really be missed. They have held every opponent at 90 or less at home this season, and I think they have the edge in rebounding. I also like the matchup Jennings will get.... Last meeting in Mil last year was a 1 pt lakers win in ot.

I too like the Grizzlies

Comment

Really fantastic stuff on the Nuggets.. I'll be making a play on them. :thumbs:
                  Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

the plays......

Nuggets-7.5-107

5 units

Wizards+1.5-107

Pacers+3

Bucks+4.5

Rockets-118

3 units each

Cavaliers-150
                    Blazers/Grizzlies o194.5
                    Lakers/Bucks o193
                    Knicks team total u105

.5 to win 5.15 units

Comment

GL UD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      --------------------------------
                      NFL "10": 2-1
                      NBA "10": 18-14
                      NCAA F "10": 6-4
                      NCAA B "10": 0-2

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
                        Really fantastic stuff on the Nuggets.. I'll be making a play on them. :thumbs:
                        Really like the play, but I also have to add this is a b2b situation, which most of these were not. However, I do think the numbers attest to the fact that the Nuggets
                        do focus on righting the ship @ home when they fall on the road. Go Nuggets:thumbs:

Comment

also I got the Bucks+4.5 once again at betus. ML up to +170 there, which I am considering playing just on principle. Really the only argument I have read for the Lakers is there is no way they lose 3 straight, but I assure you stranger things have happened.....

Also Knicks team total is @ 105, which I think is high. In those situations I listed just 1 team got over the 100 mark vs the Nuggets, IMO they bring the defense tonight....

Comment

I ended up playing a bucks/76ers ML parlay

.25 unit to win 1.2

gl tonight...look forward to your 2H's as I couldn't hit water if I fell out a boat with my 2H plays thus far
                            NFL '12

Comment

Blazers/Grizzlies o49.5 1stq

Bucks+145 1sth

1 unit each

Comment

Originally posted by Billy The Kid View Post
                                I ended up playing a bucks/76ers ML parlay

.25 unit to win 1.2

gl tonight...look forward to your 2H's as I couldn't hit water if I fell out a boat with my 2H plays thus far
                                GL BTK.... I've lost the last 2 2ndh plays I've made :puke:

Comment

Working...
                                X