No announcement yet.

***Udoggie's NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuggets off one of their worst losses and facing an undefeated Lakers team. Have to think they want to jump ahead early.... first quarter wager of the season so I'm going small but I think it's a solid wager:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      This line is a complete joke win or lose

Celtics+6.5

5 units
      nice work udog......:thumbs:

i have only seen a few bits and pieces (on accident of course....) of the Heat but it looks like lebron brought his offense from cleveland and demanded it be implemented....you know the one....where everyone pretty much stands around the whole game and if it's not your turn you just kind of kick it....god forbid you'd get a little ball movement going.......:hide:

i honestly don't think lebron knows how to play and be effective without the ball......if he doesn't have the ball in his hands he's almost clueless/lost....

he could take a lesson from guys like ray allen, reggie miller, byron scott, even kobe...guys who move tremendously without the ball to get and put themselves in position to get shots...
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-12-2010, 02:28 AM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yeah, that was quite unimpressive offense from Miami, especially 1sth. Horrid game for Wade.... Wade/Lebron finish a combined 0-10 from 3 pt. I think the Miller injury is bigger than most expected. What kills me is Lebron missing fts, layups, then shooting a three off the side of the backboard, only to bitch after the game about playing over 40 minutes. What a leader:laughing:

4-2 +11.3 for TNT:thumbs:

Comment

NBA 35-34 +10.74 units

Big card for me today, going against the grain on a couple.....

Hawks-3-107

Jazz/Hawks u200-108

Rockets+3.5-102

Bobcats+1

Knicks/Wolves o216

Sixers+9-105

Sixers/Mavericks u194-105

3 units each

Hawks ML
          Rockets ML
          Wolves+3.5
          Sixers+9
          Suns ML
          Magic 1sth ML

1 to win 21.35 units

Hawks are a popular play today, which concerns me a little. However, it's a solid situational spot for the Hawks and a definite letdown spot for the Jazz. As good as Utah played in the last 2 games (2ndh), a team can't keep coming back from behind on the road. I like Atlanta to slow things down a bit and try to make it a defensive game. I may just be a glutton for punishment playing another Jazz under, but IMO this goes under by 15 or more....

Seeing a ton of Pacer love, with them just blowing the Nuggets out paired with the loss of Yao and no Brooks tonight. IMO if the linesmakers thought another Pacers blowout was in the works this line would be-6. Rockets just lost by 7 to the Wiz and Indy ca't get a line over -5? Looks like a live dog to me...

Wall is an exciting player and immediate impact. He is also a rookie and 1/5 of the starting rotation. I'll take the better defense here as I think Augustin could cause some trouble for Wall with good defensive play.

Knicks/Wolves just a feel play on the over... Amare should have his way inside and I see an uptempo game. Knicks as faves IMO unbettable.

Mavericks as heavy faves unbettable as well IMO. Sixers seem to play well as big lined dogs, I'll take the points in what I figure to be a closely played lower scoring battle. Mavs have h&h vs Hornets on deck.

Also leaned Blazers and Clippers, will see how the early ones play out. Faves of under 3 pts are 1-9 this week, just in case nobody noticed. Magic line inflated as hell, but I could see them covering so I will lay off. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

Love the picks udog....I'm with you on almost everything. I think the knicks actually blow the wolves out tonight. I also think the clippers dont stand a chance without kaman, gordon and most likely bd....Good luck tonight

Comment

Thanks!

raptors/magic o200

4 units

Got a feeling

Comment

Suns 7

Blazers +2.5

3 units each

Comment

I'm an idiot for fading the Jazz. Dogs are barking in the nba! Got burned by the Knicks 4thq effort, knew I should have played Wolves straight as well.

Comment

Clipper team o49 2ndh

Clippers-2 3rdq

1.5 units each

Comment

9-3 +17.4 :thumbs:

Comment

awesome day UD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        --------------------------------
                        NFL "10": 2-1
                        NBA "10": 18-14
                        NCAA F "10": 6-4
                        NCAA B "10": 0-2

Comment

Thanks Pally:thumbs:

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                          Faves of under 3 pts are 1-9 this week, just in case nobody noticed.
                          another treacherous day for short lined faves....Wash Atl OKC & LAC all 3 pt faves and under and didn't cover the line. Buyer beware today with Utah, Boston and Cleveland....

Comment

Bobcats +2.5

Pacers +2

Sixers+10

Nets +8

Warriors/bucks o204

3 units each

Comment

Bulls_10

3 units

Comment

Blazers/ hornets o187.5

3 units

Comment

Working...
                                X