***Udoggie's NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    another treacherous day for short lined faves....Wash Atl OKC & LAC all 3 pt faves and under and didn't cover the line. Buyer beware today with Utah, Boston and Cleveland....
    Jazz and Cavs fail to cover line.... C's do but it took ot. Short lined dogs are killing it

4-3 +2.1 for Saturday. Bucks/Warriors over may have been the worst total loss ever....by 53 points:laughing:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Sunday

Pistons/Kings o198-105

2 units

Comment

Spurs/Thunder o52.5 1stq

2 units

Comment

that's a solid play Underdog, I think the Spurs will want to start out fast once again, and OKC's D hasn't been as good as last year, but I do think they can score on the Spurs as well.

The pistons kings are about on pace (they could use some more shots going in), but hope you hit both! :thumbs:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Spurs-110 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              that's a solid play Underdog, I think the Spurs will want to start out fast once again, and OKC's D hasn't been as good as last year, but I do think they can score on the Spurs as well.

The pistons kings are about on pace (they could use some more shots going in), but hope you hit both! :thumbs:
              Thanks Q! Split those two plays, total looked good until the late lay down by the Kings.....

Spurs are getting to the line, and shooting well. I like them to keep it close 2ndh and possibly even win it su:thumbs:

Comment

well that wasn't even as close as I thought. Short lined dogs continue to take the loot, looks like the Rockets will get the money too. Knicks as favs :laughing:

Comment

Was leaning Suns/Lakers under, but I'm going to wait till the half and see if a better opportunity presents itself. I think the Lakers win but not enough to lay the pts....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    well that wasn't even as close as I thought. Short lined dogs continue to take the loot, looks like the Rockets will get the money too. Knicks as favs :laughing:
                    no kidding bro
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Lakers-7.5 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Wow suns raining threes... Looking like a 2 and 2 day

Comment

NBA 50-42 +29.74 units

Hornets+4

Grizzlies/Magic u200.5

Bobcats-2.5-115 1stq

3 units each

Leaning Warriors over, Jazz/Thunder over (maybe just 1sth or 1stq).....

Comment

Thinking letdowns back @ home tonight for Utah after their impressive road stretch and Phoenix after revenging against LAL last night. U agree on either one? Not sure I could back Denver on the road vs a decent team though. Would need some convincing there lol, even though it now falls into that range of dogs who have just been crushing so far this year.

Clippers -2 looks too easy too, and with all those short dogs that have been cashing, i'm reluctant to play either side of that one (who really wants NJ Nets +2 on the road??)

Thinking GSW hammers Detroit tonight.

Not sure what to think of NO/DAL. I see you got NO in at +4. With NO being undefeated both SU and ATS and I have been actually looking for their lines to get inflated and play against them. Line is down to -3 now (-2.5 at Pinny), and I'm seeing a pretty strong public backing for the Hornets, but I don't think much of DAL this year, and seeing you on NO makes me think this may not be the spot to go against them. In any case, nice job getting the best of the line at +4.

Bobcats giving 8.5 (was 9 at some point this morning) just reeks of asking for T'wolves $$$ imho

GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Stif:thumbs:

Utah playing so good that I can't fade here. Historically they have played great in their first game back off a road trip. Then again historically they haven't been so successful on the road. Was leaning over, but I may just check in at the half.

Seeing a ton of love for the Nuggets around the boards, honestly I was leaning Suns/over but in the end another pass from me. I could see the Nuggets bigs doing well in the paint but I just have a hunch the Suns win.

I'm likely going to be on the Nets+2, hoping for a betus special there maybe 2.5. Clippers as faves normally doesn't go over well, and just like you say... who in the hell wants to back the Nets with a short line on the road?

I like the Warriors game to go over...

Comment

Nuggets/Suns o111 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Working...
                                X