NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            Chaaaaaaarles Baaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrkley
            :beerbang:

Am I the only sick bastard that wanted the mavs to hit a 3 & send it to OT? What a game, I would not play on the Mavs game 5 guys.....
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Dirk is really back to his old days.....he is the true definition of regular season guy.....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• i am going to bet the Mavs to win the series....great value....

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i am going to bet the Mavs to win the series....great value....
                  i agree 100% basically betting them to win game 6 IMO......dont see them coming close to sniffing defeat at home again
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    :beerbang:

Am I the only sick bastard that wanted the mavs to hit a 3 & send it to OT? What a game, I would not play on the Mavs game 5 guys.....
                    You don't think Dallas wins game 5 at home?
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Yeah, they take the two games at home IMO, so its a ML play on Game 6
                      NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                        i agree 100% basically betting them to win game 6 IMO......dont see them coming close to sniffing defeat at home again
                        exactly my thinking......

Comment

• Originally posted by jcho201 View Post
                          Yeah, they take the two games at home IMO, so its a ML play on Game 6
                          What have you seen that makes you think they will win any more games anywhere? IMO this was the back breaker, the Mavs gave it all they could & lost! GS is the more confident team, & will win this series.
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• UDOG. GS has been played better than the Mavs in this series, but only game 1 was a surprise in my mind. Golden State taking both at home is no surprise at all, they played out of their mind at home all season. I still think that the Mavs are the better team and if they dont commit stupid turnovers in the fourth, they have a solid shot at taking the game tonight.

Comment

• I think that the Mavs came into game 1 thinking way too highly of themselves, and got caught off gaurd even though GS swept them in the regular season. After that, the home team has taken 3 straight and I see that continuing. Going into the Bay area and winning game 6 is going to be really tough for dallas, but I think there is gonna be pretty good value there.

Comment

• I'm pissed, my initial gut instict was to take GS +3.5, but I figure it was do or die for the mavs and they had to win... so I took mavs -3.5 in my 4 teamer (only one that lost DAMMIT).

Comment

Working...
                                X