Will I be the only one posting in the ingame? Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I be the only one posting in the ingame? Ingame

On the Raptors under/ 1sth under. No side, but have the Nets to win the series & will look for a 2ndh play- just want to see what these guys look like today, because the Nets are definitely hit or miss :nuts:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

i got nj -1 1stQ

lol i look like a loser i say that their up like 16-9 or wutever ahhhhh **** it.....
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

GL Dan...:beerbang: I got an unscratched lottery ticket

Comment

Well, the under 1sth looks like crap.... NJ looks like they want to push the ball today.

Comment

NJ up by 20 & they want to shoot with 15 seconds left on the shot clock LoL. 7-14 from 3 pt line.....I hope they go cold.

Comment

Wow did I get lucky, pushed on the 1sth under. Thought that was screwed with all the 3 bombs.... just need the 2ndh to be u98 now :thumbs:

Comment

Played a small parlay NJ+3.5/u96.5 thinking if the lead stays this high, the Nets slooooooooowwwwwwwwww doooooooooooooown

Comment

NETS kickin some ass, got them at +140 for series
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

wow....just tuned over to kill some time and this is just an awful game once again....2 blow out games and 1 decent one....sure hope GS game is good....that is the only series that is watchable, IMO.....i mean why even have 16 teams....they could have about 6 and spare everyone these horrible series of games early
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow.....VC reminds me of that old larry bird/jordan ad where they play horse and they're like outside the window, off the barn, through the open door and in....

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                      NETS kickin some ass, got them at +140 for series
                      Great pick Philly, I parlayed the Bulls-1600/Nets-235 for the series to buy back my stupid Heat series play & get a little profit on top. Layed friggen $2000 to win $1028 & honestly was a little nervous before this game started...

Comment

Someone tell Vince the game is over, he doesn't need to keep jacking up threes :nono:

Comment

i would have to think the networks couldn't be too pleased with the playoffs so far and TNT has to be praying this GS series goes 7 and is a good game tonight because i can't believe the other 3 games have drawn many viewers. ABC has to be really disappointed putting the Lakers on in a prime spot in BB weekends and having them get drilled both times......

Udog- i would think that NYR/BUF game outdrew any of these games today so far....NBC has to be happy with your Sabres and that series......same with the DET series.....(red wings that is)

really hope the GS game is good tonight....i love when GS goes on a run and they pan over to Cuban in agony....lol....

Comment

yea no ****, i got the under and NJ has made 14 3's now, just hope it slows down... what is everyone's thoughts on the Mavs game?

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

well both teams have benched there starters, hopefully it wont become a layup drill... need it to stay under

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X