No announcement yet.

Will I be the only one posting in the ingame? Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be rooting for BDiddy, JRich and SJack to have MONSTER 2ndHalfs. Dirk will be out-of-control. Warriors need to hit all their FT's!

Go Warriors!
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Warriors...Raining Threeeesss

Comment

Can we get a camera on Mark Cuban right now?? :nuts:

Comment

dallas -2.5 2h here :beerbang: :beerbang:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

While there is a bunch of people in here I was wondering if anyone is going to Vegas anytime soon..I'll be there June 9-12..Just throwing that out there..

Comment

I've also got GS OVER 50.5 2H..
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Someboy woke the sleeping giant known as Dirk Nowitzki.
                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I've got to admit that this series is by far the best I've seen in a while.
                  NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

GS needs to drive to the hoop! That will create open outside shots.... they are forcing the 3 ball:ohman:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      I enjoy it too....don't think it'll get them to the finals, but it'd definitely entertaining. Would you rather be watching the Spurs? :ohman:
                      God I hate when the spurs slow a game to a crawl by fouling and shoot free throws.
                      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

why does the NBA feel the obligation to always show its audience that the "NBA cares" maybe because they have an image problem?
                        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          why does the NBA feel the obligation to always show its audience that the "NBA cares" maybe because they have an image problem?
                          I hate those commercials..I mean its great that do that all that charitable stuff don't get me wrong they just don't need to tell us every game that they "CARE"

Comment

BDiddy is by far the biggest highlight of the playoffs so far.

Comment

Comment

it was a great third quarter but I've got to admit that Baron Davis looks a little creepy to me. hopefully the 4Q is as good as the 3rd was.
                                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X