No announcement yet.

Will I be the only one posting in the ingame? Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, besides the Mavs series, there really hasn't been too much excitement. Even last year had some great series....

I too enjoy when Cuban is making those funny screwfaces as Dallas craps it up.... 27 pts in the last 6 minutes will kill my under, thanks NJ for turning this into H-O-R-S-E
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Anyone with 5 Dimes go to reduced NBA-

GSW/Dal o206.5+910:nuts:

IMO a nice value play, LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Anyone with 5 Dimes go to reduced NBA-

GSW/Dal o206.5+910:nuts:

IMO a nice value play, LMFAO
        WTF???????????:boog:

Comment

Late game.... o206, Warriors 1stq, 1stq o52.5 :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            WTF???????????:boog:
            I threw $50 on it, but I'm sure it'll be voided. They just took it down & are now showing 206.5+103

Comment

Baron 2 fouls......:blackeye:

Comment

I know everybody is enthralled by the Warriors this year, but IMO Dallas will win this one and make the storylines better in this series. BTW I had warriors last game, but I like Dallas tonight.
                NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Anyone have any leans on tomorrows games I.e. My Nugs? I lean under 192:nuts:
                  NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Warriors off to a horrible start offensively.... the looks are there but the shots aren't falling. Monta missing wide open shots doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
                      I know everybody is enthralled by the Warriors this year, but IMO Dallas will win this one and make the storylines better in this series. BTW I had warriors last game, but I like Dallas tonight.
                      I agree 100%, sick of this street ball style that GS plays, Dallas takes this one.

Comment

I think I do better when I don't post my plays :nuts:

Had Miami ML 1Q (winner), NJ ML 1Q (winner), and now Dallas ML 1Q, and over 207..
                        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                          I agree 100%, sick of this street ball style that GS plays, Dallas takes this one.
                          **** that I love GS's style of ball. And1 all the way baby!
                          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I enjoy it too....don't think it'll get them to the finals, but it'd definitely entertaining. Would you rather be watching the Spurs? :ohman:

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                              **** that I love GS's style of ball. And1 all the way baby!
                              Ain't gonna get them anywhere....I don't think one player on that team knows how to set a screen let alone run a set play, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                                I enjoy it too....don't think it'll get them to the finals, but it'd definitely entertaining. Would you rather be watching the Spurs? :ohman:
                                Spurs/Jazz would be crazy! :nuts:

Comment

Working...
                                X