Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs on verge of elimination in-game thread

GS up 1..God I want them to take this

I don't mind if there's another game. it's been fun to watch. but as long as dallas doesn't win by more than 9:beerbang:
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

I'm on GS +9.5 as well but I really want dallas to lose this sries

Comment

What was the crowd just chanting? " you suck"?
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Incredible freakin' game here, enjoying it a lot (and that's a rarity for me and the NBA).

Rooting hard for the Warriors as I have the 9.5 and I'd love to see what Cuban does if the Mavs lose after winning 67 games, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
            What was the crowd just chanting? " you suck"?
            Yea, those Dallas fans are real inventive, eh? Not big Baron Davis fans either right now, haha

Comment

cmon GS...This is one of the bst series i have ever watched...Cuban :nuts:

Comment

Warriors deserve this game.
                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

JRich isn't ******* around
                  “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Interesting how all 3 coach of the year finalists will most likely lose in the first round...

GO WARRIORS

Comment

they deserve this game and the series

Comment

Richardson :beerbang:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Jrich!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

JRICH

Comment

J-rich in da ******* house...Former Sparty :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X