Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all get Inked & play Thugball ingame.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote from the AP,

"And the "We Believe" mantra that now rocks Oakland -- Mickael Pietrus led the team out of the locker room holding one of the bright yellow T-shirts sporting the logo -- has even caught the attention of celebrities like rapper Snoop Dogg, popular guitarist Carlos Santana, actors Woody Harrelson, Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson, and golfer Fred Couples. They were all in the stands for the clincher."

celebrities...:puke: weren't these the same fckers who came out of the woodworks to jump on that Clipper's bandwagon last year(albeit minus Ashton Kutchner?)

LOL
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      quote from the AP,

"And the "We Believe" mantra that now rocks Oakland -- Mickael Pietrus led the team out of the locker room holding one of the bright yellow T-shirts sporting the logo -- has even caught the attention of celebrities like rapper Snoop Dogg, popular guitarist Carlos Santana, actors Woody Harrelson, Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson, and golfer Fred Couples. They were all in the stands for the clincher."

celebrities...:puke: weren't these the same fckers who came out of the woodworks to jump on that Clipper's bandwagon last year(albeit minus Ashton Kutchner?)

LOL

i do know snoop is a die hard lakers fan ........that ******* skinny ass poser .......
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Bill Crystal is a true LA Clippers fan. I remember last year Jack Nicholson (sp) was the LA Clippers game when Lakers lost to Phoenix. Hahaha bandwagon celebrities :puke:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

• Celebrities are some of the fakest people we have on this planet. They are the "hollywood version" of a politician. Wherever there is a camera they will find it......lmao.......at Kate Hudson cruising around Oakland at night after the game........heck, i don't like cruising around Oakland during the daytime
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            Celebrities are some of the fakest people we have on this planet. They are the "hollywood version" of a politician. Wherever there is a camera they will find it......lmao.......at Kate Hudson cruising around Oakland at night after the game........heck, i don't like cruising around Oakland during the daytime
            where the hell you live in s. cal FF?
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
              Bill Crystal is a true LA Clippers fan. I remember last year Jack Nicholson (sp) was the LA Clippers game when Lakers lost to Phoenix. Hahaha bandwagon celebrities :puke:
              maybe he just cant tell the diff b.w both teams cuz he constantly wears shades indoors and when he wandered in, the event promoters were like, "fck it, its Jack... bump whatever b-list celebrity from American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, and let Nicholson sit in his usual spot."
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
              X