Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all get Inked & play Thugball ingame.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick block by AK47 on Yao
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Man AK47 is giving them fits.....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

AK47 dominating defensively and now hitting some shots. Unreal.
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Jazz are gonna win this game by DD

Comment

need OT to get the 2H over.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Yao likes to set up that tent in the key that's for sure

Comment

Okur hits the nail in the coffin he definitely deserved that all star bid when he hits shots like that.

Comment

off topic:

I'm on the ****ter, testing my new tmobile mda phone. damn, can someone lend me a match? lol

good luck everyone

go rockets!
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                    Jazz are gonna win this game by DD
                    Damn the FF jinx didn't work at all LoL

GS, over, over 1sth- just got off the phone with Avery Johnson & he said they are gonna run, run, run....

:laughing:

Comment

well I just talked to Avery and he said they were going to slow it down.. What gives?

I've got OVER 1H, OVER game, GS ML 1H, DAL ML game
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Just got off the phone with JRich he's so pissed about his fine he's going to drop 40+

Comment

OMFG Baron Davis comes up lame

Comment

Stackhouse is going to hit ten threes tonight at this pace

Comment

Well that sucks.

Comment

It's gonna kill the over..... Dallas is grabbing every rebound & will slow it down :flush:

Comment

Working...
                                X