Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all get Inked & play Thugball ingame.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I watching the 3 point shooting contest? I must be on the wrong channel, what channel is the basketball game on? :nuts:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

They are 7 for 11 from 3 and still down by 3 at they end of the first. Hit my GS plus .5 1st Quarter too
      NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Monta's gonna have to play out of his mind for the Warriors to win... Hopefully they can grab some boards 2nd quarter...
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

**** now Stephen Jackson crying on the court. This is a nightmare.
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

What's the report on Baron? had it muted.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Great now Stephen jackson got his eye poked out....what next, is Monta gonna break his arm?

Comment

Steve Javie calls BDidd's basket good!!!!!!!!
                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Get Baron the **** Outta There!!!!!

Comment

Stephen Jackson needs to take over.

Comment

2nd half is going to suck for GSW with Baron moving like a statue.

Comment

The Mavs are gonna go right at Baron for as long as he's in, & when GS brings someone to help out they'll kick out....

Comment

Not playing a 2ndHalf. How can I after I took Houston earlier?

If I had money in my account I'd bet the Mavs

I don't think Gimpy Baron Davis continues to hit these threes like he did at the end of the 1stHalf and I think Dirk might actually hit a shot or two in the 2ndHalf.

GO WARRIORS!!

Comment

This game is over....DAL is gonna win it by DD
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                              Damn the FF jinx didn't work at all LoL

dude- sorry......only works for me....:beerbang:
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

2ndh line Mavs-3.5 o/u 104.....IMO the whole world will be on the Mavs 2ndh, 104 I'm thinking under but don't want to get middled.....what to do, what to do

Comment

Working...
                                X